ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer

• https://twitter.com/xboxuk/status/976398016453033985

March 22nd 6PM GMT/11AM PT

Make sure to link your Mixer account to your Microsoft/Xbox Live account to get the skin!

@katttruewalker said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

As the stream is over now and as mentioned above, there is a webpage where most concerns can be answered regarding the mixpot, I'll close this one down.

When will I receive my MixPot?

You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event. Remember, you must be logged in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.

What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?
    If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpot.

Views
  • https://giphy.com/gifs/blacksails-happy-season-4-xTiN0jR0OKEXRa8VUc

• GREAT NEWS INDEED! Something we can all be positive about! :D

• @khaleesibot

Thank you and the team for making it possible to get this skin again! I was super bummed out to miss out due to work, but this will give me a chance to claim it at last! You guys and gals rock!

• alt text

• YIPPIE!!

• Yay! I was hoping to get this!

• @khaleesibot
    Missed this last time, thank you very much!!!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ijN0lQpvfoX28/giphy.gif

• I guess I shall try to acquire such a Rare item ;)

• For us Aussies this is really hard. Its like 4:30am in the morning on a weekday. Really wish we could get the reward by watching the replay say within a 6 hour limit or something.

Could this be factored in when doing these types of streams/rewards in the future?

• By far my favourite pistol.

• Do you just watch the stream a few seconds and it unlocks? Or do you need to claim it or something?

• @dyornos said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

Do you just watch the stream a few seconds and it unlocks? Or do you need to claim it or something?

You just need to sign in with your microsoft on mixer and watch the stream for 5 minutes then you get a notification saying it's unlocked in your account then login and play and it's in your armoury.

(Just to be safe, Be in the stream for like 10+ minutes)

• @theunknownd said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

@dyornos said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

Do you just watch the stream a few seconds and it unlocks? Or do you need to claim it or something?

You just need to sign in with your microsoft on mixer and watch the stream for 5 minutes then you get a notification saying it's unlocked in your account then login and play and it's in your armoury.

Thanks!

• Thank you..... I was bummed when I missed the first opportunity...

• @khaleesibot What exactly is this stream about?

• @khaleesibot Do you know how long this stream will be going for?

• Which ways should we watch it from xbox, web, or app?

( ^ω^)

• @khaleesibot phew! Thanks for this, I couldn't play and at the same time remember to bump the other threads... ;)

• @da-ninja-bling said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

Which ways should we watch it from xbox, web, or app?

( ^ω^)

Any, As long as your in the xbox live stream on mixer and logged into your Microsoft account.

• @khaleesibot stole my post.

Jk

• Great

This time I linked my mixer account with my Xbox account so should not miss out.

• I've never used Mixer before, what's the channel called? Forgive my ignorance.

• @dirtyhobo1993 said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

I've never used Mixer before, what's the channel called? Forgive my ignorance.

Just type in what it says, mixer.com/xbox, You go to top right and login with your microsoft account then your all set. Watch the stream for 10+ Minutes then thee shall receive the booty.

• Is the channel I'm supposed to watch called "Xboxinteractive"?

• @dirtyhobo1993 said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

Is the channel I'm supposed to watch called "Xboxinteractive"?

If you see on the top left xbox is hosting Xboxinteractive
    Hosted by Xbox
    and you see a live count down on when xbox is going to stream. :)

• @khaleesibot just want to let you know that you have a issue with the chest cash it not giving credt when we cash them with the gold horder got my disk copy today and it not showing the prorder pack the black dog outfit thanks

• @oldies-23 said in ICYMI: Get the Flintlock Skin on Mixer:

@khaleesibot just want to let you know that you have a issue with the chest cash it not giving credt when we cash them with the gold horder got my disk copy today and it not showing the prorder pack the black dog outfit thanks

First of all, Welcome.
    Second of all, It's an issue of the servers and they are fixing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0KiM8n7e0w
    Third of all, You can't get the black dog pack anymore, That was only a pre-order exclusive.

• If i make a myspace account and link it to my profile, will i get a spyglass skin as well?

• Sorry for the silly question, i used mixer just once and i logged in with my microsoft/xbox account. I'm good to go? The link to Microsoft account stuff doesn't matter if you are already using the Microsoft account right?

• @theunknownd thank you for your good posts here. And the link info. :)

• I got it the last time. But my code didn't work.
    I tried contacting support but I can only find unhelpful FAQ's.
    Gonna tune in today to see if I can get a new one.

• I may watch not to sure the skin looks nice

• Nice skin.

• @cr0n0d
    Hi, it should be the same MS account you use to sign in on Xbox. If you signed in on Mixer, on your xbox, then you're all good to go. Alternatively (logging from your phone or any other device), just ensure you use the same email as you use on your Xbox/MS.
    I hope that helps.

Views
32 out of 94