Pre-Order Exclusive Outfit and Items - Missing?

• Me thanks to ye fer the link to updated news.

Yarrrr!

• I still haven't received a message with any code? I pre-ordered weeks ago on PC through the Microsoft Store. Any update?

• I pre ordered and got the Xbox live message and redeemed the code but it didn't download and I exited out and now I can't get back to the page that lets me download it again and the code is already redeemed,what do I do?

• The thing is, I got the code, redeemed it too. However when I go into the game and the clothe chest there is no sign of the Outfit and Items. Then when I go check the code, it says that it has already been redeemed, I checked my e-mail to make sure it was the same one (which it was) so I have no idea what to do right now. If anyone has any idea or is having the same problem let me know.

• @moosicalpander do you know if Microsoft can send us another code and hopefully it might work.

• @jman0355 I really don't know myself, I can only hope for the best

• I looked into it a bit.
    Here's the support page on the subject I preordered. Where is my Black Dog Pack?

Basic Rundown
    -If you don't have it they should send you a message over xbox chat system by the 23rd so you can redeem your pre-order bonus

• @thelagmage what if I already got the code they sent and redeemed it? but the pack is not in the game for me?

• @moosicalpander can we ask for them to resend the code?

• @knightx13 I pre ordered the game for Xbox (through the MS Store) before the 26th of january and still can’t find my bonus content (Black Dog Pack). I’ve looked at the vendors chests at the outpost and nothing. Haven’t recieved any Xbox Live message with any code either. What’s going on? Where’s my content?

• I pre ordered the sea of thieves Xbox one s bundle, will I get the pre order bonus as well, or did I spend all that money for nothing? I've heard or seen nothing to say whether or not I'll get it. I pre ordered from Gamestop.

• I got the 2 TB HD with midnight blunderbuss and I entered code in, it accepted, but I have no midnight blunderbuss in my inventory 😑 can someone from Rare please explain? Shelled out $100 for this

• I did pre order , I got the code but never found the stuff.. I have read several posts , some say special vendor some say on boat I’m tired of looking I’d like my stuff please.. or a lot of gold if it takes to long cause I’ll buy my own outfits.. thank you

• @blatchfordbear Where did you find the Ferryman clothes set? I redeemed my code and I have no Idea where it is. Also there isn’t any download for it when I go to “Manage Game”.

• @ketog3n same! Any luck?

• @hylian-h3r0 said in Pre-Order Exclusive Outfit and Items - Missing?:

@blatchfordbear Where did you find the Ferryman clothes set? I redeemed my code and I have no Idea where it is. Also there isn’t any download for it when I go to “Manage Game”.

It's in your clothing chest.

• if you have redeemed the code it will show in the purchase history of the Microsoft Account you redeemed it for. if it doesn't show in game yet it will be due to the problems they are experiencing and should be merely delayed. if it is your purchase history, then its all good to go.

• Although this bonus content scandal is hitting a lot of people and souring the launch, just wanted to say that I am really enjoying the game at large and I really hope that the populace can look past these issues as they really aren't game breaking. From the updates post it looks like there is a massive jump in players that they just weren't expecting and it's causing some temporary issues. This isn't an uncommon occurrence in new release games, and it will be forgotten once things settle. Props to the devs working on the fixes and the forum mods here assisting with people's queries! keep up the good work.

• I preordered the game as a disc and haven’t got my bonus yet

• @knightx13 So is their a vendor or are we waiting for messages? I still have not received a code. Neither has my body on Xbox Live. We just have no idea what's up.

• I've also received my code and downloaded the black dog pack, but it isn't appearing in my game either. Other than that this game is everything I had hoped for!

• Have they responded yet about those missing them in-game after inputting the codes?

• To those looking for their promotional items, once redeemed they can be accessed from within the armory/clothing/vanity/equipment containers found in your ship or on an outpost.

• @vexxingtonson plenty of us have looked for them in all the places you mentioned but there is no sign of them. I checked my Microsoft transaction history and they are there so seems to be a bug on rares end with them activating it in game

• @knightx13

Didn't get a code and I did pre order it

• Same Problem ... :(

no code / xbox live message and I did pre order it in MS Store (PC)
    at the 18.3.2018

Please send me an Code! Somehow frustrating not getting the pack right away.

• @hylian-h3r0 check the main post, updated.

@KnightX13 you probably already know but after taking a look around I found out that the mysterious vendor in the inn is only (most likely) for the lvl 50 rep goal... redeemed items go straight into players equipment/clothing/vanity chests...

@TheBlackMagic0 you have to wait for a message.
    The vendor is only for the legendary pirate status (lvl 50 rep).

@TheCodykins > @EternalHysteria < @LEPR3CHAUN420, not 100% sure why it's not showing up ingame after redeeming the code... maybe wait till after the first game patch/update, if it isn't there after that then I'd recommend contacting Rare support.

@MagicMonkey44 you should hopefully recieve a message with the code, take a look at the official post about it here.

Hope this helps ...

• For those who are still waiting on their pre-order items, please refer to this Supoprt Article:
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000754447-I-preordered-Where-is-my-Black-Dog-pack-

You may need to follow up with whichever retailer you purchased the game from as well, as Rare cannot assist with purchase related issues. If you are still having an issue after that, you can create a Support ticket for further assistance.

• @knightx13 Does that apply to people who bought from MS/Xbox Store

• Still got nothing, but Microsoft got the money for like 4 days, maybe they should consider giving the items i paid for?

More people still not got a message?

• @eternalhysteria I've got that too, I put it in during game, looked for it and never found it. I talked to every trading company and merchant, and checked my boxes, relogged, checked again, waited an hour checked again, and relogged.

• @shadow-swift12 I just sent a message to support. It's definitely something they need to look at as there is a high number of us missing our content. As long as it's in our Microsoft transactions we should be ok, just a long wait on rare to sort this issue.

• I went to gamestop, and the manager said that I should get the bonus, but there is nothing he can do, and that is between Microsoft and Rare. Again i got the Sea of thieves Xbox one S 1tb console bundle. Any help would be grateful.

• Also I pre ordered on the 18th.

• Pre-ordered the game and still waiting on the Xbox live message. Just letting everyone know there is still people without the pre-order bonus and no code. Seems to always be me that gets these issues.

Views
192 out of 223