Introducing the Official Xbox Club!

• Many of you asked for this, and now it's finally here!

alt text

At long last, an official Xbox Club for anyone to join, chat, and find likeminded pirates to sail on the seas with. Remember, as with all official community spaces, the Pirate Code is in effect!

Views
  • @khaleesibot Oooooh nice.....

• @khaleesibot
    :D

• Osssssum!

• @khaleesibot not bad ;)

• @khaleesibot
    That's awesome, just in time for release :)
    Now going to go & have a look ;)

• I can't find it. Many many Sea of Thieves clubs.

• @khaleesibot I know you're busy but could I get an invite? Or from anyone who's found it for that matter? GT is same as here.

• Arrrg mio capitano

• @khaleesibot

Ahhhhh a shiny new place to hang out... mind the fresh paint everyone!

• Same, can't find it, lots of SoT clubs; invite? 'void presence' gamertag

• Can't find it in all the others

• @musicmee Have you found it? I can't seem to find it.

• Ok mates... gamertag search Rare LTD .. friend them and look under following.. there you will see the official club

• Could do with a hyperlink to the club page. Can't find it...

• @StonedScallywag - Your post has been removed as it contains profanity. We don't allow swearing on the Forums.

But yes, that's one way to find it if you can't see it through search!

• That was more painful than it should be.

• @khaleesibot about the spaceballs gif
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlTHgnDtIhkoZOg/giphy.gif

• Great !If u need assist to moderate in others languages 🙂

• Here's a link to the Club

Cheers!

• Is it only X box or are us paupers on PC included?

• @saglant777 You can join through the XBox app on PC, too.

• @shiny9389 Thanks I just sussed that

• @khaleesibot request sent!

• @musicmee

Fresh paint 0.o yay

• @khaleesibot Will this be the only club from now on then? What is happening with the others? Shall i stay in them or move over to the new one. :)

• I'm going to make me own. Very exclusive, only people I have played with and know are good players and have mic's!

• @khaleesibot Great! I was waiting for an official 😅 Club to join.

• @logansdadtoo Does anyone know promo items listing for SoT? I know seagate 2TB HDD w/Midnight BlunderBuss and EBON Flintlock Pistol w/ Inside Xbox Mixer Stream, Black Dog Pack w/preorder. Any other items in promotion?

• @thx1138
    Ferrymans outfit with the limited edition controller, there is another one listed with a 3month xbox live pass. There is a post up with all bonus cosmetics listed, i'll see if i can find it ;)

• @logansdadtoo I have 2 limited Edition controller and I don’t see the Ferryman set mentioned on packaging? Could be inside the box? I hate to open them up. Thanks for reply . During Reddit AMA someone mentioned promo items.

• @khaleesibot cant do it :( I need to swear

• @thx1138
    That was the ebon flintlock that went out in a mixer mixpot stream that hardly anyone knew about! News if it will be available again will be released on the forum!

Views
33 out of 58