I made a set of SoT Wallpapers and Icons for Phone and PC for free.

• Hey!

I made a set of wallpapers and icons with the Theme of SoT. Some of those icons are inspired or copy of icons from the forum or items of the game. So no need of copyright or anything, I don't made it for money anyway.

This is an example of what you can do with this Theme :
    text alternatif

Step One :
    To add icons of every app you want and go over your Operator overlay and change the grill to better customisation, I first suggest to download "Buzz Launcher" on Google Play Store. It's free so if you want small grill or even change bottom classic icons like phone, contact, text, navigator.

Step Two :
    Here are the icons :
    https://ufile.io/4k9gs
    Don't worry, it's a small zip with all icons and nothing else. If a moderator find this is dangerous, just delete? I used uploadfiles.io but if someone suggest a better website, i could try. I could also put every images one by one but lol. It's a lot of them and I will add and upload this link if some of you like it and want more specific items.

Step Three :
    Here are the wallpapers :
    text alternatif
    https://ufile.io/qw7wk
    Same deal as for icons. If someone like it and want specific sides I could try if it's not too much work. I made it for my phone (Galaxy S6) so could not be perfect for every screen.

Step Four :
    Enjoy your time playing with Buzz Launcher to change the grill (mine is 10x10), add your apps and change them with this set.

Enjoy your new Sea of Thieves Phone.

Hint : The banana is the phone Icon. ;)

Views
  • Nice! I may actually use those, very nice.

• ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone!

• I will certainly make more icons and maybe an other theme with more wood involve.

And maybe make a variant of the blue shinny skull with sides that changes in a way that if you use 3 split screens, you can have a left one with icons on left only, a middle one without icons and a right one with icons on right side.

• @dje-la-planque Great work mate! wooden textures would also look dope.
    Some variations i would love to see would be Black&white or black&gold, especially black and Gold, would rock it for sure xD

• I am also a fan of Wo0d textures =D

• Can this be used for iPhone ?

• @aodmarine59 Wallpapers and icons I would say yes if you can change them but you will not be able to use the app that change grills, screen movement, tiny icons or change the bottom of the screen. Maybe look at tutorials for iOS customisation but I presume Apple is not very friendly with that. I'm an Android user and I love this freedom. The real way on iOS would be to root your phone but I would not suggest it if you are not an expert.

• @dje-la-planque
    Ty very much for your response

• oh i love the skull one. cheers mate

• There is more to come. I already start a black and gold version. I guess @TedimShy will like it.

But it's not a quick work because of all those icons and more of them to be made.

And thanks for all of the compliments.

• Any way to get these in a free download? Lol

• I know this is fairly old but is there an updated link to the icons and what not?

• Anyone still have this ??

• Can u update this

• @dje-la-planque Thank you for this!
    I love your creativity and I have wanted these and icons and wallpapers since I saw them, but I can not download them, it seems that I have been late.
    Is there any other way to get it?

Views
2 out of 16