༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ The Final Beta has been summoned! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• At last the time has come to sail again and this time in our Final Beta! The road to this beta has been mysterious and full of conspiracy theories, I must say you're all a very creative bunch!

alt text

For information on the Final Beta, who can play and our goals for it, read this article by our Executive Producer Joe Neate.

We have a brand new Game Status Page which is where you can get the most up to date information on any game issues that are widespread.

Installation instructions can be found here, information about bug reporting and any other issues, please contact Support.

alt text

Want to know what else besides these lovely shiny items are in the Final Beta, check out the Release Notes.

Happy sailing Pirates! See you out there on the seas.

Views
  • @khaleesibot the article is not linked in the post

• Drooling!!

@khaleesibot, you people liked our summoning craziness, remind us of it in the final game with a silly achievement or a feat of strengh;P (https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/35242/summon-the-beta-achievement-in-game-for-insiders)

Cheers, time to play!

• @fantus said in ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ The Final Beta has been summoned! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ:

@khaleesibot the article is not linked in the post

Thank you for the prod, it's updated now ^ _ ^

• @khaleesibot ha ha ha @ the thread title.

All 'er hard work fer summon'n was not for naught! Yo ho.

• Just wanted to say that I crash everytime I open the vanity chest. Wasn’t in the known issues thread o.o

Edit: I crash anytime I open any of the customization chests. And the word “some” that was used to describe how often people either can’t dig up chests or other such issues are extremely frequent =\ this is probably the best game I’ve ever played but this beta is boarding on unplayable.

Disappointed.

• We are human beings. Conspiriacy theories are who we are.

• what triple A game only has a 48hour final beta? 48 hours....really? I mean I'm very glad to be able to play it again but.....REALLY only 48 hours....

• @noruas said in ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ The Final Beta has been summoned! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ:

what triple A game only has a 48hour final beta? 48 hours....really? I mean I'm very glad to be able to play it again but.....REALLY only 48 hours....

Better start grinding mate

• Just beat a skeleton fort, it was extremely difficult with just two of us but boy oh boy it was worth it. 3030 gold for a stronghold chest.

• @haydensolo 48 hours for the final beta is a JOKE. factor in that people have to sleep, etc....that takes the 48 hours down to at least 32 hours at least.....sad. very sad.

• @noruas sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?

• @haydensolo I believe its a new emote you do in the game... IRL should have one but not found it!

• @musicmee Ahh, thank you for informing me lol

• @ant-heuser-kush Love using the sleep emote for representing AFK! Makes so much sense!

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Thanks @khaleesibot ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• i'm having issue with downloading the beta, 5mbps on the microsoft store, how can i download faster?

• https://imgur.com/a/ruicx

• Had a brief peek, Game has come a long way! Looking beautiful.
    Though I want a White Sea Dog set, Colourblind so all the colours don't interest me so much, But my favourite 'colour' is white, and it's sooo pretty... :P

• This would be amazing if were true below:

Beta Participation Outfits or Items for playing in the following:

• Alpha's
    • Closed Beta
    • Stress Test 1, 2, 3
    • Final Beta
  • @vipeness That would be pretty cool, maybe slightly nicer stuff for the Alphas and closed beta since they were extremely important and maybe slightly less nice stuff as you go closer to release.

• @khaleesibot when i launch the final beta i get the grey screen with the small picture in the middle, anyway around that? seems like others are getting in but im having no luck. any ideas?

• @khaleesibot 👀

• @misterbubbles92 The game crashes after that picture appears? This may help you:

• “I’m so happy with all this I shall now lick my controller, eat three dog treats, take a smalllllll sip of my favorite beverage, and....take a nap.”
    https://imgur.com/a/Pk1K3

• Are we gonna be able to create multiple characters per account?

• @musicmee said in ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ The Final Beta has been summoned! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ:

@haydensolo I believe its a new emote you do in the game... IRL should have one but not found it!

Well dang mate, I didn’t know there actually was a sleep emote, I thought you were joking around lol!

• @mdk-popinfresh considering how many problems this “final” beta is having, i’d Say it was for not. The thing is barely playable. After I got promoted in the gold hoarders I could no longer buy voyages. Many others are having the same problem. People are spawning and find their ship already sunk. People have found vaults completely empty or sold their skeleton chest and got nothing. A final beta 10 days away from launch from a AAA brand shouldn’t have this many game breaking bugs.

• @haydensolo I never joke where Sea of Thieves is concerned ;) Glad you found the emote hehehe.

• @misterbubbles92 Uninstall and reinstall Xbox Hub Insider. This shoud fix the problem :)

• Can’t believe that we are playing the Final Beta and we still have troll players and other players d##king around on the game. On a 4 person Galleon today, and 1 of the players thought it would be funny to take the treasure of the boat while we’re digging and hold on to it so we couldn’t take it back or take it from him. He thought it was funny. We thougt it was frustrating.

• It's been brilliant to watch this game develop! :)

• @flyingeagle1 If you vote players doing that to the brig they drop the treasure where they were standing.

Views
1 out of 46