Maps don't carry over to different play sessions?

• If I'm in the middle of a quest with 3 maps, I finish one of them, then have to log out... when I log back in the 2 remaining maps are gone. Is that going to be fixed in the final game because that's lame if you just lose your maps and have to finish quests entirely before logging out.

Views
  • @tedakin Ahoy there!

Once you have started a voyage you need to complete it, active voyages will be lost if you quit or restart the game or session you are currently in.

I believe this is by design but a bit unfair if you are disconnected for technical reasons.

• This is cause you ship and your voyage is not presistent roght now. When the game is released and you have your own ship, I Don't think that you loose your missions

• This definitely needs to be persistent in the final game.

• I am curious too, I believe that maps I buy are gone as well even if I did not open the voyage yet. I assume this is only for the beta but really (at least at this point) they dont cost much so who cares

• @revanjstone This may have happened between scale tests/beta period wipes but will not happen in the launch game.

Views
1 out of 6