Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!

• As it says, here's a great place to collect together screenshots and captures of the assorted buccaneers we've managed to create so far!

Here's @lizalaroo, @Tartansnake-8 and @stacky-a in all their glory - one thing we spent a good deal of time doing, was trying out the various options in the Vanity Chest as well as the Clothing items, it really made a difference to how these initial pirate selections looked!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281196422303449089/414038636682543114/piratecrew.jpg

Views
  • @katttruewalker

How long did you spend on your hair this time ;)

I haven't even started playing yet still randomly generation pirates.... So many options, SO many potato faces...

• @lizalaroo What a pretty piratess you got!

@KattTruewalker we need to see yours too! :D

• @katttruewalker Here's me wondering what to do with these skulls:

• @KattTruewalker

Hello!!!

• are these all beta or is the nda lifted for stress test

• @gta5dude74 stress test is not under the NDA

• @yoshirimitsu thanks

• @katttruewalker looking hot 🐈
    So umm. Can we stream?
    Kind of want to see if mixer and if XB1X can handle it.

• Ahoy!

• @techno-warwitch yes! stream, capture, screenshot all you like!!

probably best to have a disclaimer of some sort as there WILL be issues, bugs, limited content etc due to being a scale test rather than a proper Beta....

• @triheadedmonkey said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

@techno-warwitch yes! stream, capture, screenshot all you like!!

probably best to have a disclaimer of some sort as there WILL be issues, bugs, limited content etc due to being a scale test rather than a proper Beta....

Awesome...we wanted to stress test our XBox one X's see if it can handle a game that's stress testing as we stream.
    We will hit up Mixer after work and see if our XB1X blow's up while it's under warranty lol

And good time to make a few friends who was to lazy to sign up for beta jealous lol...get them on board.

Yeah probably good to remind watchers this is a scale stress test and that this is SoT is still under development so expect Crashes, and weird things to happen... Like the rubber banding jitter bug when walking up stairs.
    At least my wife and I have twin hot chicks to look at... So happy not to be stuck with the old fat guy.
    \m/

• Got meself the red hair
    alt text

• @KattTruewalker

Is it me you looking for.. i can see it in your eyes!

• These are awesome, thank you for sharing! Any more pirates out there? Show us your look!

• We should have before and after photos once we customize our pirates.

• @techno-warwitch @RGBKnights A long time spent preening and experimenting! And yes, streaming is allowed for this session, no NDA!

@Yoshirimitsu Well... I seem to have quite a potatoey cabbage patch face, it was the red hair that caught my eye - she actually suits the bilge rat hair quite well! I'll ping @lizalaroo as she might have a good picture from her stream :D

• @katttruewalker wish there was a third person view on Xbox one X for SoT... Would be nice to take photos that way and watch my girl....ehem... From behind lol.

But we will see if we can get a good shot of our twins.
    And post it here for you Kat 😺

• @katttruewalker

• i would if sea of thieves actually appeared in the insider hub

• @ant-heuser-kush said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

@KattTruewalker OMG! You can put a beard or mustache on a lady. Rare, I love you. Hahahaha! OMG! That is too funny.

Ohh yes and we tried every single option! Wish I could have bought those admiral sideburns for a laugh :D

• @KattTruewalker looks like she got punched in the eye.

• @niqsun said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

Got meself the red hair
    alt text

HE'S BEHIIIIND YOOOOOU!!!!! :D

• Great choices everyone! I still need to pick mine...it's so hard to choose!

• @psych0-knightro said in Share your Pirate! - Let's see yer IPG Scallywags in all their glory!:

@KattTruewalker looks like she got punched in the eye.

Haha! Aye, it does look that way.... but the red hair got me, so many black hairstyles it seemed, and that one stood out!

• I'm trying to share, but Imgur is 'over capacity' and links to my other places don't work :(; that being said @KattTruewalker , up for playing?

still not working

• @void-presence Ahh, thanks for the invite but I have a bandaged hand at the moment which I'm trying not to use too much :(

• @katttruewalker
    Here's my giant oaf :)

• @katttruewalker Looking h*****n the beach!

alt text

• @KattTruewalker
    Out of all the characters I've seen so far, my sad-looking friend @idr1on is my favourite

• It's so sad, a bug occured when i chose mine and was given another one :(

Views
30 out of 115