Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!

• The first pirate-crypto currency p-coin...lol

• bought a few things on the store. a good chunk of the wallet but definitely worth it for such cool items. thanks

• Awesome!! More goodies to loot!!

• @khaleesibot i add playing cards and coin for Italy Shipping...now i wanna ask: why i must pay 2 time shipping cost? and why if i add 2 coins, i must pay 3 time the shipping cost? (1 for playng card, one for coin, one for coin)

• @musicmee coin is metellic? or plastic?

• @touchdown1504 https://i.redd.it/n2rta1na9tb01.jpg look this :D

• @davin-kenway said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

@khaleesibot i add playing cards and coin for Italy Shipping...now i wanna ask: why i must pay 2 time shipping cost? and why if i add 2 coins, i must pay 3 time the shipping cost? (1 for playng card, one for coin, one for coin)

Because the UK left the Eu and they are trying to get some of their losses back!

• Really what to get those playing card but spent a lot in getting the controller and the game😢

• @khaleesibot Can you find out what material the playing cards are made of?
    Is it laminated paper or 100% plastic?
    I would love to buy and play with them but the laminated paper cards don't last very long.

• Just added the new shiny to my lootpile! Woot!

• @themilkman-vaec said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

Sooooo maybe we get to play poker in game?

I hope so buddy

• @wolff34 said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

Touch my playing cards or coins and you lose a hand.

I am more scared with the playing cards then the dog

• @devilstassia said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

Those artwork as well omg imma be broke!!!

Same here :)

• Nuts, I read that as in game at first.

• @TouchDown1504 @LIFEWCOKE @Scheefinator I looked it up and Karnath is a reference to a snake boss in Battletoads, a game made by Rare a very long time ago. Maybe some aspect of the game, like how you place the cards is snakelike. It does definitely sound like it's going to be a minigame though and that's awesome!

• @lifewcoke said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

@touchdown1504 said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

" Instructions on how to play Sea of Thieves’ Karnath cards included"

What is Karnath?

#SeaofTease?

Karnath is a Battletoads character or something, IIRC.

PLZ BE IN-GAME CARD GAME A LA GWENT

• @niilrokk @Scheefinator @RedSparrows

It a very easy and fun game to play too, there's a card in the pack which gives you the instructions how to play.

• @khaleesibot can i ask, I have preordered items from the store already. Any chance I combine my order if I buy a couple more items?

• Oh fudge.... I want.

Who needs work lunch this week? Not I!

• What are the coins made out of?

• @mattydove74 according to the best buy pre-order bonus, they are made of metal

• @gunnynet said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

@mattydove74 according to the best buy pre-order bonus, they are made of metal

Very good, thanks!

• @khaleesibot I love both of these items so much I purchased 2 of each! :) Now I just need to find the real life coin to buy those awesome limited edition art prints too

• Oh man, that coin... I NEED IT * - *

• Ecstatic to see both on the store. Been looking for the cards for a long time.

Excited to play some poker with them and roll the coin in my hand while doing so!

• @khaleesibot
    Can you confirm if Bestbuy is offering the same coin with pre-orders? Because it would appear they might be different on one side unless it is a concept art mix-up.

Rare Store Coin (with compass on back): https://shop.seaofthieves.com/proddetail.php?prod=MS_SeaT_1003&cat=5085

Best Buy Coin (with "Sea of Thieves" on back): https://www.bestbuy.com//site/microsoft-sea-of-thieves-pre-order-collectable-coin/6172376.p?skuId=6172376

Best Buy Coin is available with the digital (aka PC?) version as well: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sea-of-thieves-xbox-one-digital/6168738.p?skuId=6168738

• @themilkman-vaec I'm down for some pirate gambling

• I only wish there was a special Xbox Console bundle that would be released with the game that would go with the controller. Not an attached skin for a console.
    I am buying an Xbox one exclusively for this game and would prefer to buy a SoT bundled console.

• I ordered one coin, would have got more items but I'm not sure if I'll get mine in the mail my post office sucks..

• Just bought the coin, thanks :)

• Pre order bundle could've been the controller black jack items,and either one of the following the card deck,towel,coin,or the art book. Now that would be a great swag kit!

• @iceman-0007 said in Playing Cards and Coins have landed in the Sea of Thieves Store!:

Pre order bundle could've been the controller black jack items,and either one of the following the card deck,towel,coin,or the art book. Now that would be a great swag kit!

On reflection I actually like the way they are doing this. You have the main game on it's own and then other trinkets and physical items seperate so that you choose what you actually want and aren't lumbered with a lot of "tat" you may not get use out of, like most limited/collectors editions!

Some may want the Coin and not the Art Book or others are really into the Art Book but not so much interested in owning the controller. Mix and match and make your own collection 😁

• @khaleesibot I defenetly need one of those! They look sick!

• We need gambling in game as well :3

Views
61 out of 77