Release the Release Date!

• @khaleesibot How can i contact the developers?

• @Musicmee Do you know something about open beta test? =)

• Controller is pretty sweet, any idea if alpha testers will get a discount on game? Lol

• @hhhack

To our current knowledge, there is no open beta.

• @wepaidtherefs Ahoy there! There will not be any discount for Alpha or Pioneer members, everyone will pay the same price.

• @musicmee thanks mate! Kinda sucks lol Will my character still have all gear from playing over the last year?

• @wepaidtherefs It will not, everything will be reset and you will get the chance to design your own character.

• @musicmee wow that really sucks :( I had unlocked everything I could hope if I'd get to transfer it.

• Windows Store is downloading an update. Is there a new beta ?

• @wargrym said in Release the Release Date!:

@khaleesibot Nailed it. ;) Throws wallet

Yep, take mine too!

• I will be deff be trying to get my hands on that controller as well as the pre ordering for the bonus...game is really fun...played the Alpha and Beta can only imagine how fun the full game will be

• I love the design of the controller can t wait to get my hands on it

• I have some questions.

1. What languages ​​are in the game?
    2. Where can i see minimum system requirement?
    3. Do you plan to sell version only for PC?
    4. What about open beta test?

Thanks!

• @khaleesibot if you preorder game on the microsoft store, will you still get the black dog pack ?

• @lommemannen1 yes.

• I just really wanna play seems so far away till can set sail and I missed the closed beta gutted

• @khaleesibot @H3llF1re2006 @katttruewalker

I have some questions.

2. Where can i see minimum system requirement?
    3. Do you plan to sell version only for PC?
    4. What about open beta test?
    5. Do you plan sell DLC after release game?
    6. Do you plan sell game in other game store?
      Thanks!
  • @khaleesibot
    Are you thinking of porting sea of thevies to the switch cuz if you wanting to have the game run on a potato then it will deffo run on the switch and I would love to sail the seas on my commute to work . Please say yes

• @dave2195 Rare is a first-party Microsoft studio, I would not expect this to ever happen

• @hhhack said in Release the Release Date!:

@khaleesibot @H3llF1re2006 @katttruewalker

I have some questions.

Language support will be coming, no news on exactly what languages or when just yet!

1. Where can i see minimum system requirement?

Minimum requirements have not been finalized just yet, hopefully soon though!

1. Do you plan to sell version only for PC?

Not sure what you mean by this, but yes it is available for PC through the Microsoft Store. If you’re meaning a non-Crossplay version then no.

1. What about open beta test?

No news just yet, as of right now it’s just launch on March 20th to look forward to!

1. Do you plan sell DLC after release game?

Plans unknown on this one.

1. Do you plan sell game in other game store?

You can only get the game through the Microsoft and Xbox stores exclusively.

Thanks!

You’re very welcome! :)

• @captain-scourge Da schließe ich mich an das Spiel ist Fantastisch und ich will zu release mit meinen Freunden in See stechen.

• @captain-scourge
    Freekilling said "He like´s this game and want to sail with his friends on release"

• Just got my controller. This thing is awesome, and I don't usually use wireless controllers.

• @khaleesibot Hello, good afternoon could you help me? what should I do to be a pioneer

• @jaiit1992bvk

¡Hola! Los Pioneros son usuarios del foro que están muy comprometidos con la comunidad. No conocemos todas las calificaciones requeridas para ser un pionero.

• @jaiit1992bvk

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25337/information-on-the-pioneer-programme

• The excitement is real!

• 10/10 cant wait for this game

• Cant find those controllers anywhere! WANT!

• If the release date is on the 20/03/2018... What time can we start playing? Does that mean that the game will be available to play at 00:00 hours? or will it be a 10am or something release? @khaleesibot Thanks in advance for any information, finish work at 7am on the 19th due to night shift and have 4 days off so need to plan my time well!

• @manofsteeldrago Ahoy there!

There is the following guide which tells you the times in your locale. Hopefully, that helps?

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000719208-When-can-I-start-playing-Sea-of-Thieves-

• @musicmee Well played sir! Sleeping through the day for the 00:00 hours release time xD Then the SoT shift begins!

Views
212 out of 242