Xbox Game Pass Expands to Include New Releases from Microsoft Studios including Sea of Thieves

• @xredx-harlow is that real? If yes anyone want to buy a scorpio edition

• So as others have talked about sales. I think it will effect them at least in the short term. I would bought a copy for sure but now im going to wait..... I can buy the pad now with the money I was going to use for sea of thieves.
    It would be nice to know how lomg the games will be there.. Ea access has 10 hours and even that can be enough to effect sales.

• This's potentially a huge turning point for the industry.

• @residentapple12 If this takes off, concurrent player numbers will be more relevant than single sales. I think this greatly benefits games like SoT in the end.

• @metric03 No, current game pass owners do not get access to the closed beta. Just to the game when it released on March 20th.

• @capt-explodabob It could help the popularity, but I think it was already bound for success and it just gives more people who would've bought it anyway the game for free. I'm not against this as a consumer, just surprised.

• A question from a friend that isn't an insider. He is already involved with game pass but wants to experience the closed beta. The only way he can get in now is to pre order, if he keeps his preorder will he be charged full price when it releases or will Microsoft recognize he is a game pass member and not actually charge him?

• I was really surprised they added sea of thieves into Xbox gamepass on release like what Microsoft and rare are doing

• @musicmee will the game pass version come with any exclusive items? When you pre order it you get skins. I did not pre order the game because I will have the game pass version.

• @prowl-2723 Ahoy there!

Unfortunately, it will not, you need to preorder the full game to receive any exclusive items.

• Will the pre order items save to ur character

• @ironblaze27 Ahoy!

Preorder items will be linked to your account/Gamertag so you can wear them whenever you want after launch!

• Eu acho isso interessante porque permitirá que mais pessoas tenham acesso ao jogo. Aqui no Brasil talvez este jogo não tenha feito muito sucesso, no entanto, com o Game Pass, o servidor ficará mais completo.

I find this interesting because it will allow more people to have access to the game. Here in Brazil maybe this game did not do much success, however with the Game Pass the server will get fuller

• Do we lose our save at the end of the Xbox Game Pass trial?

• Game pass no longer let's me access game after todays (3/27/18) update. Is this a known issue? Several friends, all on game pass subs also have issues. Tried resetting console but still not able to play.

• @i-restl3ss-i said in Xbox Game Pass Expands to Include New Releases from Microsoft Studios including Sea of Thieves:

Game pass no longer let's me access game after todays (3/27/18) update. Is this a known issue? Several friends, all on game pass subs also have issues. Tried resetting console but still not able to play.

Its a known issue - has been since 6.30PM UK time. You can check here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status and here https://www.seaofthieves.com/status although at least one of the statements on the SoT Status page is wrong!

Keep Checking twitter (recent #seaofthieves) would be a good idea too - although no updates from @rare for the last 5 hours.

I feel your pain (as do many others)

SF

• I'm so sad I can not play tonight with my friend. I hope he will quickly solve it tonight :(

• This is amazing my wife and I both play PC whenever we want to play a new game it cost us 120$ (2 copies) so we can play together witch sets us back a bit it’s so much more accessible to pay ten bucks a month great idea

Views
39 out of 53