Signed Copies of the 'Tales of Sea of Thieves' book now available on our store!

• Remember when we introduced our upcoming lore book?

alt text

It's now on our store and pre-orders placed from our store will be signed by members of the team!

You can pre-order the book here, or get a bundle with a t-shirt here.

This product is available as a preorder item and will be shipped week commencing 19/03/2018. You will be charged for this purchase when you checkout. If you order a pre-order item and regular items they will be shipped to you when all the items are available.

Views
  • @khaleesibot ....

O... M... G...

Ordering this right away!!!!!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/oYtVHSxngR3lC/giphy.gif

Boom! Another collectable for the pile :D

https://imgur.com/B4EW9j5

• Very nice item for those collectors out there. Is there a limited quantity?

• Yeey got it! :D

• Excellent! I've already pre-ordered mine on Amazon.com. I'd still buy it again on either iBooks or Kindle...hint...hint :-D

• Pre-ordered the game already and now the signed book... building my own personal collectors edition :D

• Yay ordered, just need to remember to cancel my one from Waterstones now.

• Gorgeous looking book. Will there be unsigned books?- is it from your online store only?

I found the description for the book a bit redundant. It says the same sentence twice and it bothers me yarr. I'll go back to my corner. ("game Sea of Thieves, home to krakens, mermaids and buried treasure")

• Ooooh another one for the shelf!

• Whoah! I want this!

• Now what to do with my other copy that I preordered when it was first announced...

Does anyone want to sign it? Might get the fabled Deckhands to sign it.

Anyone?!?!?

• @musicmee have Paul sign it

• @khaleesibot You really want all my money... Controller, game, books... Collector's Edition please? :D

• @ser-swag-pants Good idea... ready!

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/14363827_Alt01?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

• @musicmee hahahahhahaha @DuMy2008 :)

• Was it ever confirmed how many pages this is?

• Haven't pre ordered the game yet but I definitely will when I have the chance

• I already have it pre-ordered (well, not me, my older daughter pre-ordered it for me as a gift) else I would from the shop.seaofthieves.com :)

Regarding the SoT (the game) pre-order... I'm still waiting for the spyglass to decide ;P

• Ahh I've already got a T shirt! Guess I'll have to get another!

• @khaleesibot I am just... omigosh.. I am really, really looking forward to owning one of these beautiful things :D

• Got mine ordered :)

• Sorted all kinds of ordered

• @khaleesibot ordered the bundle! I haven't even played the game yet but I'm super excited!

• Just ordered my copy. I'm so excited already! This is a second book I ever bought. First one was Journey to the west. So cool!

• I ordered right now. Feels good.

• I ordered it, can't wait for it to arrive, can it be March already?

• @specialadvisor I just canceled my amazon pre order. I will gladly pay a little extra and wait longer for this sweet bonus

• @fullmetaljakee Yea I already have bought 3 shirts, so I am just getting the book this time around

• Can mine be signed by Kato?

• @anubis316 said in Signed Copies of the 'Tales of Sea of Thieves' book now available on our store!:

Can mine be signed by Kato?

He's a wriggly one, I'm not sure if he would sit still long enough to!

• Is the book just stories about sea of thieves or is there going to be more then just lore ?

• @specialadvisor Keep in mind if you want the signed version, you need to buy from SoT store, not amazon or other sellers.

• Preordered mine earlier! I can't wait. Honestly, all I need is my Xbox One, my TV, SoT, and SoT controller to fulfill my video game needs.

• Another incredible Sea of Thieves Collector's item!

https://media.giphy.com/media/cALkoAIov3Y9a/giphy.gif

• I thinks it's cool to approach this in a buy what you like way, so people can just get the game when they want to or get more items like this or the controller when they want to.

Views
27 out of 76