Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

Let's see yer best ‘Off with his Head!’ screenshot

There are plenty of these environment skulls dotted around the Sea of Thieves. I want to see your creative selves bring me a screenshot of one. Simples :D

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 18th January at around 4PM BST
    May the most creative Pirate win!

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Also, NO randomiser, I shall pick, and there will be no complaining lol the winner will just be ‘the winner’ ok?
    Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
  • @lizalaroo
    https://ibb.co/ryX9Jbj
    The Obsidian 6 pack for me and the Obsidian Capstan for my friend @GoodBye24x7

• Do these skulls include loot skulls? Or only the environment skulls?

• @taaaamas said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

Do these skulls include loot skulls? Or only the environment skulls?

Yeah i would like to know that as well. I assume those Gamescom event skulls count?

• @limend said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

@taaaamas said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

Yeah i would like to know that as well. I assume those Gamescom event skulls count?

Gamescon event skulls?

• @taaaamas this
    https://imgur.com/a/gkUGUnu
    i guess

• @taaaamas said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

@limend said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

@taaaamas said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

Gamescon event skulls?

Ones with gold hoarder keys on them.

• @uzugijin said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

@taaaamas this i guess

Ah thank you. Yeah I'd say those would count for environmental skulls. They have some nice spots too, some good ideas to be had there!

• https://imgur.com/a/whIsV01

• alt text

• link text

• alt text

• @sayutalyn i realllly love the way you did the low hp effect to make it look sick as

• @sayutalyn best one in my opinion

• Reading With Skully

• @wreckless-fate dude, make up your mind

• I wouldn't share my coconut with him so he got grabby :(!

• Environment skulls please 😁👍🏻

There are plenty of these skulls dotted around the Sea of Thieves

• @lizalaroo said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Off with his Head!’ Screenshot:

Environment skulls please 😁👍🏻

There are plenty of these skulls dotted around the Sea of Thieves

Does mine not count as environment? :(

• Ahoy!

• @johnnyroberts12 bruh do you know what environmental is?

• 6 pack for KapitanBat0n
    Capstan for me

• @rtl-saint

I mean it’s part of the environment I can’t move it?

• @johnnyroberts12 so then its enviromental lol

• @johnnyroberts12 That's a WHOLE skeleton lol The title for this weeks comp is 'Off with his head' :D

• @lizalaroo

He was trying to grab my head for not sharing my coconut!! 😂😂 either way I thought it’s a perfectly timed photo :D!

• @lizalaroo
    Obsidian Capstan for me and Obsidian 6 pack for @Blunder-Spammer
    https://imgur.com/a/rw8st12

• Argh! I guess these pirates did not follow the pirate code matey!

Views
12 out of 110