I’ve not received the twitch drop today d’oh headslap emote

• Hi,
    I’ve not received the twitch drop today d’oh headslap emote. Has anyone received it?

Thanks!

Views
  • No, I claimed it this morning around 6am and I don't have it. Give it 24 hours than put in a support ticket.

• @dmjoselito @Flintlock-Dan

Ahoy maties!

I am seeing a lot of people report issues claiming this one. I suspect its a much wider issue for this emote.

I would give it up to 72 hours for this to unlock for yourselves... then if you don't have it, submit a ticket.

• They can take awhile to appear in your chest... FYI, in-game it's actually called "Face, Meet Palm", not the same as advertised. You'll spot it handy enough as it currently doesn't have an icon.

• I diden't recieve the beard and i message the support and they said it's nothing they can do.

I claimed it and now it shows that i do not have it on twitch drops and it ain't in my inventory either.

"gebbet" on the supportpage said that.
    BUT when the onyx pistol failed to be claimed (same thing there) i got it manually from Belladonna. (I remember that)
    So i know it's bs deluxe

So @Musicmee making a support ticket dosen't help at all. - And your support has been terrible the last year....2018-2019 you had good agents, now theres people who refuse to help basically.

• My friend didnt got ANY of the new year drops, he have his account linked to twich, he watched for 20 mins and he claimed the drops, but none of them are in theyre inventory... This happened ONLY for the new year drops.

I have no issue so we cant figure out why this happens.

• @tossico94 I have exactly the same problem. Received all the December ones as expected, claimed all of the January ones and they show as claimed in Twitch like they should but I don't have any of them in inventory.

• @ribwich
    As far as i know he will submit a ticket, but thanks for let me know hes not alone having this problem

• My twitch drops always arrived in the game immediately after I clicked on them via the "Claim" option in my twitch inventory until the day you could get the hat and the emote.

These two drops didn't show up until a day or two later. Accordingly, I had created a ticket as a precaution, which I closed after I received both drops afterwards.

At the end I received the following answer from the support team. Maybe this information will help you.

As you are having issues with receiving Twitch Drops could you check the following:

• Using the supplied KBA, please ensure that you have linked the correct Gamertag to your Twitch account. As mentioned in the article, this includes potentially checking all of your available Gamertags and Twitch accounts in-case they were previously linked.

Twitch Drop - Account Linking and Confirmation

• Once confirmed that the correct accounts are linked, you must be watching either the official Sea of Thieves stream or those of our official partners.

• You can now keep up-to-date with your progress towards a Twitch Drop via the progress bar shown in the Chat Stream, the progress bar shown in the drop down menu when clicking the Account icon from the top right hand corner of Twitch, or viewing our campaign through your Twitch Inventory from https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory.

Please Note: For this progress bar to update you must keep watching the Stream, not leaving it in a background window etc. Also you can only accrue this time from watching a single stream, so having multiple streams open will not earn these drops any faster though progress will continue when switching between streams.

• Once you have completed the required viewing, the progress bar detailed in the previous step will change to a button prompt stating either 'Claim' or 'Claim Now'. You must click one of these button to claim your drop. PLEASE NOTE: You have 24 hours to claim your drop. If you miss this window then you will not be able to claim your item.

• Finally to add your items into game, you must boot Sea of Thieves. Once you progress into game play your new Twitch Drops items will be in your inventory ready for use.

If after confirming the above account linking process is correct and you have completed the required viewing but are having issues claiming your drops, contact Twitch support on https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport.

Please also see the following Twitch article for further information on Twitch Drops:

After contacting Twitch support, if your issue persists please forward us:

A full description of your issue, the Time in which you attempted to claim your item, your Twitch Username.

A screenshot of your 'In Progress' and 'Claimed' rewards for the Sea of Thieves campaign including your Twitch Username being displayed (you can display this by expanding the account drop down list by clicking your account icon in the top right corner of Twitch). (https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory)

A screenshot of the Sea of Thieves campaign from https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns. Again we also need to be able to see the profile name in this screenshot.

• @reapinglegion please realise that @Musicmee is a member of the community just like you and I, he is not an employee of RARE or Microsoft.

• @dmjoselito

Some of my Twitch drops did not show up when I first logged in after claiming so I had to:

Claim reward
    Log out
    Log back in again

After that, my stuff appeared. I had 3 days worth of Twitch drops that I had claimed where I didn't have time to play the game. They all appeared after I logged in once, logged out, then logged back in.

• @ribwich said in I’ve not received the twitch drop today d’oh headslap emote:

@tossico94 I have exactly the same problem. Received all the December ones as expected, claimed all of the January ones and they show as claimed in Twitch like they should but I don't have any of them in inventory.

have basically the same issue. claimed every drop but only got up to the peg leg. the last 3 haven't appeared yet (the hat, trousers, and the emote are all missing).

• @chronodusk said in I’ve not received the twitch drop today d’oh headslap emote:

@dmjoselito

Some of my Twitch drops did not show up when I first logged in after claiming so I had to:

Claim reward
    Log out
    Log back in again

After that, my stuff appeared. I had 3 days worth of Twitch drops that I had claimed where I didn't have time to play the game. They all appeared after I logged in once, logged out, then logged back in.

Hey! thanks for posting this. i just tried it. i was missing the last 3 days of drops even though i had claimed them properly and gotten all previous drops as normal.

after logging out of twitch, logging back in, and then starting SoT all the rewards were delivered. (i checked my chest on the website before starting SoT and they weren't there so actually starting the game seems like an important step).

thanks again. hopefully doing this will help some of you find your items too

• @quixoticrocket Cool! Glad to hear my fix worked.

• @tossico94
    Last night a couple friends were in the same situation when we played, missing the new drops. This morning we all seem to have them, so guessing something got resolved. I'd have your friend check now.

• I’m missing a bunch of drops even though I claimed them. I double checked my claimed drops just to verify.

• @chronodusk dijo en I’ve not received the twitch drop today d’oh headslap emote:

@dmjoselito

Claim reward
    Log out
    Log back in again

Thanks! it's solved!

• @callmebackdraft said in I’ve not received the twitch drop today d’oh headslap emote:

@reapinglegion please realise that @Musicmee is a member of the community just like you and I, he is not an employee of RARE or Microsoft.

I know that, i ain't stupid.
    I just SAID that the support is garbage.

• @dmjoselito

No problem!

Anyone else having this issue after claiming Twitch drops... Again, what seems to work is:

Log in to Sea of Thieves one time after claiming the reward, exit the game, then set sail again and they should be in your cosmetic chests.

• @musicmee yeah I've been on ticket for this whole 3rd part and the support agent has been copy and pasting about the data not being there and straight out lying and saying my account is not properly linked when he acknowledged previously I had done the other frozen horizon drops.

Views
6 out of 20