Another ship keep coming back after being sunk for 5th time

• we sunk some guys like 4 or 5 times but they were coming back again and again and finally sunk us, do you think this is ok? just make that after your ship go down you spawn on the other corner of the map, or after 3-4 sinks your server automatically changes, so you wont bother the people who sunk you for the 5th time its just ridiculous that they were coming back with fresh resourses while we had amount of cannonballs barely enough to give 1 fight, plz fix asap

Views
  • I think after the 1st time it should be further away. I guess the issue would be if they sink to pve then that would become annoying.

But yeh I think after the 2nd time they should keep getting out further away to deter the idea of just wasting the ships that's defending supplies would definitely balance it out abit

• @ajm123 Think i read somewhere that it used to differ between pve and pvp sink.
    But to avoid the pvp sink that put you further away, ppl scuttled before they sank from pvp and spawn closer.
    So instead they made the distance the same.

• they are not comming back with "fresh resources". I mean they have connanballs for one fight but only 16 bananas and 15 wood. With this resources it´s hard to get in a long fight with another crew.
    Maybe they wanted to win there loot back. Fine by me. And if you´r crew forgot to restock your supplies it´s your foult. I like they courage to attack you again and again. And i like that they managed to sink you. (im sry).
    I understand that it´s frustrating that they spawn so close again and again. But you should restock after a fight or maybe sail away so they couldn´t find you all the time.

• I've had this happen a few times before, and it's honestly just funny to me. Ship just keeps coming back over and over, and we just keg them and kill them over and over. Like why lol, you're just wasting your time at that point, not ours.

• @peakyak29596792 - Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain.

@valor-omega said in Another ship keep coming back after being sunk for 5th time:

I've had this happen a few times before, and it's honestly just funny to me. Ship just keeps coming back over and over, and we just keg them and kill them over and over. Like why lol, you're just wasting your time at that point, not ours.

Yeah, but not everyone has the skills or the time (because yes, they are wasting your time too) to beat away pirates who "are" good enough to be dangerous with limited supplies. You might laugh, but not everyone will. Especially if you're a smaller crew who inched away with your life.
    That server-hopping brig has more bodies to throw at you. The galleon you sunk just has it out for you.

The fix is that if you sink twice due to PvP, you're merged to a different server. The point of the ship system should not be that your ship is disposable. Protect your ship, matey.

Views
4 out of 6