Hitreg is worse than it's ever been...

Views
  • @skylerpk I my self have never encountered any aimbotters. Mainly because aimbot doesn't work as well in sot like it does in let's say CoD but really skilled pvpers. About hitreg i somewhat agree. decided to do Tdm weak ago after not doing them for few months and oh boy... also for some reason i have encountered more hitreg issues with cutless. just moment ago i encountered these senarios. Enemy got 4 hit combo on me for no reason except mabybe delayed first 3rt hits on my end and enemy missing hit but after animation me dying. Luckily if i remember correctly Rare stated that hitreg is now their main priority.

• complaining about aimbot and hitreg being worse than ever in the same complaint is odd and seems contradictory

seems more like you're just upset about losing some fights

• @wolfmanbush wow. because of people like you this game is in disrepair. I'm upset that cheaters and hitreg are an issue, not that I lost a fresh spawn with no loot. What's the point of PVP if the PVP DOES NOT WORK.

I've been with this game since the begining and can handle myself. But odds are stacked against normal players.

They said that they are aware of hitreg issues yet take months to fix it .... years.

stop running your mouth and bring solutions.

• @skylerpk How can you be sure they are cheaters and not just better than you?

• @skylerpk said in Hitreg is worse than it's ever been...:

@wolfmanbush wow. because of people like you this game is in disrepair. I'm upset that cheaters and hitreg are an issue, not that I lost a fresh spawn with no loot. What's the point of PVP if the PVP DOES NOT WORK.

I've been with this game since the begining and can handle myself. But odds are stacked against normal players.

They said that they are aware of hitreg issues yet take months to fix it .... years.

stop running your mouth and bring solutions.

If someone pvps all day long they will probably always encounter some hit reg issues to some degree. It affects everyone in that way it's fair

Adventure it's not an issue at all not even a little bit.

Aimbot is just an assumption and usually a wrong one.

Experienced players know who is cheating by how they play. Wanna know how I know they aren't cheating most of the time? Their skills all add up. Their boarding their sailing their strategy. It all adds up to skill not cheating. Calling skilled players cheaters without evidence is unsportsmanlike conduct and I got no time for that

• @limend I've got proof. I recorded them sniping me from very far away while I was very deep underwater. They were about a square away. There's no way they could have known where I was and how deep, unless they were cheating.

• @wolfmanbush I have video proof, stop running your mouth, you're not impressing anyone.

• @skylerpk i would like to see that you you could send me the link :) Sorry for being sceptical but i from arena i have learned to not call everyone cheaters after seeng how good some people are.

• @limend i'd gladly send you the video.

• @skylerpk said in Hitreg is worse than it's ever been...:

@wolfmanbush I have video proof, stop running your mouth, you're not impressing anyone.

I play every day I get into battles every day

I lose plenty of times. I don't think I've ever lost to a cheater that I'm aware of and hit reg issues have never caused me to lose. I've good at pve, why? because I pve daily and I aim to improve daily that is no different for people that whoop my booty isle in pvp. It's what they do and what they are skilled at. They aren't aimbotting me they are showing off skills they have earned through practice and improvment

That's what actually happens out there a large majority of the time. Not cheaters just pvpers taking down some pvers and casual/less skilled pvpers

This is a heavily streamed/highlight video type of game even if the top pvp guys wanted to cheat they wouldn't because they would get caught and sniffed out if it was fishy.

• @wolfmanbush I'm sorry.

• That guy were awful even with those cheats, hahahahaha - Imagine him without them....damn
    And i love how pwned he get's on the comment section, savage haha

Views
4 out of 13