Key Item Stuck

• I tried to drop an important quest item off a ledge and now it is stuck on a slope. I've tried shooting myself at it with the cannon and everything. Anybody got any ideas? I'd really like not to abandon the mission. Rare, please add quest item respawn or something!

Views
  • if it's a tall tale item do you have a checkpoint? if you have the item you may have a check point that will set it back on your table for you

if it's a vault key or something all you can do is try with the harpoon or you just have to try over and over to grab it while falling down the slope carefully

• If you can't grab it while falling/sliding, your only hope will be to used a harpoon. If it's out of harpoon range for your ship, you may be able to use a rowboat with a harpoon to drag yourself up close enough to harpoon it with that but that will be tricky.

• @wolfmanbush thanks, it's a gold hoarders quest item. I'm trying to fall past it and grab it but my timing skills are garbage.

• @d3adst1ck thanks for the reply mate! My timing skills are garbage. I can't seem to grab it in time.

• game still open and got room?
    I'll come try if you want some help just invite me

alt text

Views
5 out of 6