Emissary Ledger Rewards

• Any news on this? Could’ve sworn Rare said they’d add new rewards for the emissary ledger in the coming months yet nothing. Suppose they scrapped it to make more Pirate Emporium content?

Views
  • No clue what lies ahead but I'd bet emissaries will be expanded and/or improved in some way

It's too good of a system to let die and it's certainly noticeably losing interest from casual players and it's necessary for them to use them for a good balance of the system

I think titles should be brought in too and should be retroactive for people that have top tier'd all factions 6 months consecutively then a year etc

There's just no way to deny that it needs some sort of boost in a way that keeps people using them other than just serious pvers

• @HurricaneGriz I haven't seen anything new with it as far as I know.

• @wolfmanbush said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

No clue what lies ahead but I'd bet emissaries will be expanded and/or improved in some way

It's too good of a system to let die and it's certainly noticeably losing interest from casual players and it's necessary for them to use them for a good balance of the system

I think titles should be brought in too and should be retroactive for people that have top tier'd all factions 6 months consecutively then a year etc

There's just no way to deny that it needs some sort of boost in a way that keeps people using them other than just serious pvers

I honestly think they’ve just moved on to prioritizing the Pirate Emporium at this point...

• @hurricanegriz said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

@wolfmanbush said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

No clue what lies ahead but I'd bet emissaries will be expanded and/or improved in some way

I honestly think they’ve just moved on to prioritizing the Pirate Emporium at this point...

I don't think we are to that point yet

the battletoads set was just thrown in there for people to have an option to buy after a lot of us got it from the the game. Many of us played it through gamepass so it was pretty much a free item

they gotta pay the bills and their system is an alright one compared to most other games that nickel and dime . also the signs seem to point to us having a discount on some items that already exist here in a couple weeks

that event many of us just finished gave all sorts of cool cosmetics for free

I don't think we've hit a point that warrants any concern yet with the emporium

• im sure i ready that the items will stay the same as they said "missed out? dont worry there is always the following month" or something like that

• just checked and:
    I’ve only just started contributing as an Emissary and it’s nearly the end of the month. Will I miss out on the rewards?

The rewards will not change from month to month and will still be achievable by performing well in the next month’s Ledgers. So you’ll have another opportunity to earn rewards if you were late to the game or focusing on other acts of piracy!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/leaderboards/ReapersBones/global#item-3-ive-only-just-started-contributing-as-an-emissary

• @wolfmanbush said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

@hurricanegriz said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

@wolfmanbush said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

I don't think we are to that point yet

the battletoads set was just thrown in there for people to have an option to buy after a lot of us got it from the the game. Many of us played it through gamepass so it was pretty much a free item

they gotta pay the bills and their system is an alright one compared to most other games that nickel and dime . also the signs seem to point to us having a discount on some items that already exist here in a couple weeks

that event many of us just finished gave all sorts of cool cosmetics for free

I don't think we've hit a point that warrants any concern yet with the emporium

The October and November updates alone show that we’ve well gotten to the point now

• @hurricanegriz I don't think they did, and you definitely did not do that. Ques it's time for him to edit that post.

• @limend said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

@hurricanegriz I don't think they did, and you definitely did not do that. Ques it's time for him to edit that post.

Uh oh moment

• @HurricaneGriz Uh oh indeed!

alt text

Lets put it this way...

Emissary Ledger Rewards are on the roadmap still!

• @musicmee said in Emissary Ledger Rewards:

@HurricaneGriz Uh oh indeed!

alt text

Lets put it this way...

Emissary Ledger Rewards are on the roadmap still!

I’ll believe it when I see it

Views
4 out of 14