Xbox servers opt-out on Xbox Series

• @troubled-cells
    The fact that the Series X can play in the opt out servers just adds support to the argument that it should have only been input based to begin with.

It would be nice if Rare would revisit this... But I won't hold my breath. 🤣

• @little-squash i doubt they will either.

Although i did call that this would happen with the preference pool over a year ago, and that hardware wasnt the issue.

Only to be told that it was irrelevant from the same people that would argue performance differential 🤣🤣🤣

When ya know ... ya know I guess lol.

• @troubled-cells said in Xbox servers opt-out on Xbox Series:

@little-squash i doubt they will either.

Although i did call that this would happen with the preference pool over a year ago, and that hardware wasnt the issue.

Only to be told that it was irrelevant from the same people that would argue performance differential 🤣🤣🤣

A lot of people insisted the opt-out was a matter of equality and that xbox players wanted to play amongst themselves, and that they paid premium to play with other xbox players... k lol, prove it!

Devs spent enough time on this issue. Time to move on and keep working on content that the whole playerbase will be able to enjoy.

• @bloodybil said in Xbox servers opt-out on Xbox Series:

@troubled-cells said in Xbox servers opt-out on Xbox Series:

@little-squash i doubt they will either.

A lot of people insisted the opt-out was a matter of equality and that xbox players wanted to play amongst themselves, and that they paid premium to play with other xbox players... k lol, prove it!

Devs spent enough time on this issue. Time to move on and keep working on content that the whole playerbase will be able to enjoy.

What they actually mean is they pay a premium to get "free games" each month.

• It’s fine, we’ll all eventually have the new XBOX in time.

The difference between an OG XBOX and high end PC’s was dramatic to say the least. But this isn’t so much. Especially as the controller rule still applies.

I mean where do you draw the line? You have sheety internet so you want to opt out option for playing with people who have 1 Gig Internet?

No matter what it will never be as bad as a kid playing on a $4K power rig all jacked up on Redbull and Ritalin against OG Xboxers chillax’n on their couch!

• @troubled-cells your argument is silly lol, rare literally told the community it was because of frame rates and loading times in the video they released explaining the changes as well as the release notes on it. don't be silly lol.

• @pvp-creed said in Xbox servers opt-out on Xbox Series:

@troubled-cells your argument is silly lol, rare literally told the community it was because of frame rates and loading times in the video they released explaining the changes as well as the release notes on it. don't be silly lol.

Ok sherlock.

So then why can players with higher FPS and faster loading times now play in the preference?

• Wonder how it affects Halo. MCC has just added crossplay and input matchmaking.

Views
42 out of 43