Chest of rage

• I haven't seen one since the event.. plus I cant remember the last time I saw moltress fortress up.. where are these located?

Views
  • you have a chance to dig them up and find them in the water and around islands

they are also in the loot vault for the volcano land fort when it spawns there

I've found a few but they aren't as common as the cry chest or grog chest

• @wolfmanbush thanks Matie guess they have a low rate of spawn

• I also wanna know What happend to moltress fortress havent seen one active in ages

• You get one 100% from the moltress fortress. I've seen it active lately, you just have to be lucky.
    Also you can get the chest from barrels in the ocean, though the last time that happened to me was like months ago... sadly...
    We've also had one pop up from doing the little mini bosses (captains) you find on islands... but you have to be very lucky.

Thing is... for commendations you have to bring in 5, which is a pretty OK number, but you also have to steal 5... That's a little harder, since the chest is very rare :(

• You can get a chest of rage by killing an Ashen Lord. I don't know of any locations they frequently spawn naturally though.

• They can be spawned:
    Randomly but very rarely
    Always in the Molten Sands Vault
    As of the current patch, always from Ashen Lords

I have dug up one once when I was doing an Athena quest, but I’m not sure about Gold Hoarder Voyages.
    I am glad they added the Chest of Rage to Ashen Lords. It gives me a good reason to fight them. Them being a lot easier doesn’t hurt either.

Views
5 out of 7