Sweets spot to keg a galleon

• here is the sweetspot for kegging a galleon, does front mid and bottom deck damage (longer distance to travel) lights the ship on fire, kills cannon crew, damages front mast and anchor making it harder to raise.

Views
  • The best spot to keg someone is u dont.

Dont carry kegs, if a half decent player sees you have kegs they will use ur kegs against u.

• @doomscorp It's definitely up to the player what they want to do. I can understand maybe 1-2 gunpowder kegs for perhaps a Merchant Alliance voyage, but the people that stack 8+ somewhere on their ship are asking for trouble. Either way, it's still a risk to have even 1 on your ship, hence the risk/reward feeling of the game - only in this case, it's more risk than reward.

• @doomscorp shhhh stop telling people or I'll lose my free kills

Kegs totally work 100% of the time. Carry at least 7 in different parts on your ship

• @captain-fob4141 I want to see someone fill an entire gally with kegs and have them blow one up. That explosion would be huge.

• @blackmando4870 Someone’s done that before. I can’t remember who it was, but relatively recently a streamer put 500+ kegs on their sloop and blew it up. Looked pretty cool, but I can’t imagine trying to do that myself.

• @arctroopachedda now do it with athena kegs

• @blackmando4870 I’d need a 1/5th of the Kegs for a bigger explosion, if half that. But do you think I’d spend all my time carrying around the most explosive barrel known to pirates? That’s a project for a private server if I’ve ever seen one. Honestly, the only two reasons I’d get a private server is PvP matches with friends or ridiculous long or dangerous ideas like that. On that note, has anyone figured out how many kegs one would need to not have to fight an Ashen Lord?

• @arctroopachedda 152 or so was the number iv seen.

• @captain-fob4141 That’s a lot of barrels. I think I’ll stick to grabbing them out of the water when I want to sink someone.

Views
2 out of 10