Ashen Key Masters gone from islands

• Hey guys, the last 20 or so ashen skeletons I have encountered on islands have been Ashen Guardians. No Ashen Key Masters. Are they no longer spawning on islands?

Views
  • Could be a bug, could just be bad luck. Submit a support ticket to Rare and they might investigate further.

• @scotty-t07 same thing happen to me, havent find a single key holder.

• I've found exactly the same. In the last 3 weeks i've only ever found ashen guardians. The only key i've seen has been one a crew member randomly fished up

• Incase anyone is still looking this Thread up. There are definitely far less key guardians now then theare use to be. I haven’t even seen a guardian since I started up again a month or two ago. Mostly captains; however I have come across one key guardian thus far so they aren’t completely gone.

• @yanosh Ahoy matey!

They were recently reintroduced back to islands but in far fewer quantities than they were before after a long hiatus of not spawning at all. So keep the faith - they are out there.

Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 4 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
5 out of 6