Xbox Next Gen Upgrade?

• @d3adst1ck

The PC population at that time was 7%,and around 1% of the player base was banned for that hack at that time, and that hack was exclusive to pc. So roughly 1 in 7 give or take a few cheats

• @needsmokes
    Never seen the number of 7% is on PC shown up in the discussions of opt-out or anywhere for that matter.

• @needsmokes said in Xbox Next Gen Upgrade?:

@d3adst1ck

The PC population at that time was 7%,and around 1% of the player base was banned for that hack at that time, and that hack was exclusive to pc. So roughly 1 in 7 give or take a few cheats

So basically the crux of your arguement is outdated and thus irrelevant information.

🤣🤣🤣

• @troubled-cells

Exactly the same as the 1% I responded to, yes.

But it's fun to tickle the sensitivities in response to the jabs at Xbox users.

Sorry OP.. We went a bit off topic😉

@xultanis-dragon

You're of course right.. At the time of the 1% figure you like to quote..
    But you never quote that at that same time, only 7% of the player base played on PC. That meant 1 in 7 players on PC were caught and banned for using those hacks..
    Not sure about you, but that was worrying numbers at the time.
    Did things get worse??
    Does a bear.............

Where is this math is coming from?
    Dude that is why no one with a half functioning brain takes you seriously, from less then 1% to 1 players on 7 player is a hacker?
    Dumb debate that again holds zero ground, Bravo for pulling me back into it i guess

@troubled-cells

Exactly the same as the 1% I responded to, yes.

But it's fun to tickle the sensitivities in response to the jabs at Xbox users.

Sorry OP.. We went a bit off topic😉

Who's jabbing at the entire xbox player base of SOT?

You're confused.

It's the vocal minority that needed a pacifier from rare.

🤣😉

@d3adst1ck

Again, that information is incorrect. Show your sources.

• @foxywiththemoxy im personally excited to run the XsX on my monitor. gonna have to unplug it from the pc to rest but I wanna see how smooth it runs. If it's good enough maybe ill just get another monitor for the XsX and put it next to my pc

• @captain-coel same I got myself a nice monitor last year. Looks nice on a curved screen

• @troubled-cells said in Xbox Next Gen Upgrade?:

So does this mean users with higher FPS and graphical settings on the new series of xbox consoles will be be able to play in the current opt out preference?

Could it be?

alt text

Indeed. It's almost like what we pointed out in the opt out threads is going to become a problem for some, huh?

sips grog

• @realstyli said in Xbox Next Gen Upgrade?:

@troubled-cells said in Xbox Next Gen Upgrade?:

So does this mean users with higher FPS and graphical settings on the new series of xbox consoles will be be able to play in the current opt out preference?

Could it be?

alt text

Indeed. It's almost like what we pointed out in the opt out threads is going to become a problem for some, huh?

sips grog

Certainly isnt a problem for me.

Il defenitly be installing the game for my seires x if they enable higher frame rates.

Just over 7 weeks now lads.

Tick tock tick tock.

😉

Views
37 out of 46