What games have you played or like playing besides Sea of Thieves?

• Out of curiousity, what other video games besides Sea of Thieves do you playing, are playing or have played?

I just completed Ghost of Tsushima yesterday and I play Overwatch every now and then (despite my love/hate relationship with it).

What others games do you like playing?

Views
  • @foxywiththemoxy Terraria, Astroneer, GTAV (with friends), RDR2 (with friends), minecraft (rarely), AC4, recently I've been into Grounded. And a ton of games on my Switch.

I'm a cultured gamer!

• @foxywiththemoxy
    Well Sir , i fear that at first september a new Favorite Game will come on my playlist: Crusader Kings 3 ( * What? George , you dumb yokel, you think you can be a king ? Hah , ya can't even repair yer boat...moron). But that is a PC game that i will play in the afternoons , because the evening / night still belongs to Sea of Thieves and my Friends who sail along...Hopefully for many years to come....

• Currently playing Forza Horizon 4, DmC5, Hyrule Warriors and Untitled Goose Game

Also dabbling with MvC Infinite and trying to re enter Destiny after a 2 yr break lol.

• I play a LOT of games, but my favourites that I always end up returning to are: "Perfect Dark", "Super Bomberman R/Battlefest", and "Doom".

"Roblox" is an honourable mention for the party games like deathrun.

• Cities Skylines, Anno 1800, Rimworld, Software Inc, Space Engineers, Space Haven, and i have also tried some RDO (Red Dead Online) again, but the game is a mess right now.

I usually play SoT 2-3h daily, with a small group of fiends. The size of our group depends on work and life/family related things.

EDIT: Naturally im a PC player, if the games did not give that away.

• This past few weeks i have been having lots of fun with friends on Grounded, Forza 7 & Horizon 4,

The next game i can't wait to get my hands on in 2020 will be Ride 4 on October 8th.

Lost interest in Sea of Thieves a bit of late, probably played it too much and we all have lost the desire to even log in to see what's new. So a break is always a good thing.. New content has become pretty much stale for me in 2020. I had hoped after the world expanded for the Forsaken shores update the world would continue to expand further. But it never really did. And sailing the same seas for as long as i have eventually becomes pointless and repetitive. I no longer have a desire to grind the same things over and over 30/50 times to earn something i will likely use once and never again. But don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on this game.. The hours i have played on it have been amazing, and it's been one of the games of the current console generation for me.

• Most of the time I'm sailing the seas. Lately I've been in an RTS mood though. I might get a game or two of Halo Wars 2 in after Sea of Thieves but before I shut off the xbox and switch over to pc. Then I play Starcraft 2 checking out the co-op prestige system they added or the Command and Conquer Remastered Collection. Which is amazing. Anyone that is a fan of the original Command and Conquer and/or Red Alert, or even just RTS, would love the remastered collection. I highly recommend it.

• -currently playing : fall guys,fallout 76

all time favorites thats hard cause i played so much games in my life

maybe: monkey island 1-3, all gta games,fallout 3,kingdom come deliverance,broken sword,discworld 2 , sensible soccer,deponia,and plenty more

• @clumsy-george said in What games have you played or like playing besides Sea of Thieves?:

@foxywiththemoxy
    Well Sir , i fear that at first september a new Favorite Game will come on my playlist: Crusader Kings 3 ( * What? George , you dumb yokel, you think you can be a king ? Hah , ya can't even repair yer boat...moron). But that is a PC game that i will play in the afternoons , because the evening / night still belongs to Sea of Thieves and my Friends who sail along...Hopefully for many years to come....

Before I set sail on the SoT and got hooked, I used to play Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV.

Also Silent Hunter (III and IV), Patrician, and Firewatch.

• SoT is always ready to go on my console. But when I dip away to play other games lately I've been into AC: Odyssey, The Long Dark is a great survival game, and my wife and I play a lot of Civ 6 together.

All time though my favorites are Mass Effect 2, Skyrim, and Titanfall (from when I was home with a knee injury and got REALLY good at it.)

• For honor. A lot. Also forza horizon 4. I play destiny 2 but not lately because I overplayed and need a break. Solstace is something I will be working on though. I play halo too.

• Skyrim, after playing most fallout games i decided to move on to the Elder scrolls series.
    can finally see why people say they spend a lot of time playing skyrim.
    printsbery

• Diablo II
    • Grim Dawn
    • Lord of the Rings: Online
    • Terraria
    • Wheel of Time
    • Arcanum
  • @FoxyWithTheMoxy Sid Meiers Pirates, AC Black Flag, AC Odyssey, Sat Wars Squadrons RDR2

• Finished Wasteland 3 and it was good, got back to play Warframe and im amazed how well the devs treated their product and most of the players.
    Insane amount of content and many ways to get the real money currency in a FREE TO PLAY game.
    Asking the players how much things should cost and while everyone told them not to give too much attention to graphics and details and against all the odds they've made a great game.

• I was big into the forest before I got big into SOT

although very different games they fit my personality well so my adventures are familiar just with a different backdrop

• Survival and crafting/building games like Ark, Conan Exiles or the Forest. Rimworld is always fun. And I am a huge fan of God of War. Have played them all. I think I have to buy a PS5 next year only for this 😅

• Currently, my top 5 are:

1. Sea of Thieves
    2. Rocket League
    3. Minecraft
    4. PUBG
    5. World of Tanks

Although those are my top 5, my current Library of digital Xbox games spans over 800-some titles (thanks to Free Games with Gold, Deals with Gold, Game Pass, EA Access, numerous gifts, and more.

• Subnautica is a lot of fun. Dawn of Man is one I've been greatly enjoying since this whole pandemic thing started. Mostly I play a lot of World of Warships, but some of the recent additions to that game are just getting silly...

• @foxywiththemoxy I recently got back into Sea of Thieves, but I super enjoy Dead by Daylight. I might also be a little addicted to Among Us.

Views
9 out of 21