Blunderbuss and Eye of Reach changes?

• Blunderbuss- Does less damage, increased knockback, slows the target when shot
    Eye of Reach- Damage is increased the further you are from the target, making it more of a sniper. At a specific point it becomes a 1 shot. This means it deals less damage up close.

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • I don’t see why they need changes, I personally feel the sniper is the most balanced weapon

• If anything, the flintlock pistol needs help. It’s just an Eye of Reach that does less damage and has no scope.

• @puggins7318
    I totally agree about the pistol. There needs to be some kind of quick fire or something it can do to give it an edge over EOR.

• @puggins7318 said in Blunderbuss and Eye of Reach changes?:

If anything, the flintlock pistol needs help. It’s just an Eye of Reach that does less damage and has no scope.

@Puggins7318 @catharsisnz1921 The flintlock is a heck of a lot more accurate with its hipfire, reloads and aims faster, still kills in 2 shots, and makes a better flare gun with its slower bullet velocity. It's fine.

• @galactic-geek
    I must be using it wrong. I should practice with it more. I always just find it too impotent so I just use EOR. Probably user error to be honest 😂

Views
feedbackgeneral
1 out of 6