an idea.....

• possibly one day we will get emissary voyages for the devils roar, possibly only if you level up your emissiary while staying in the devils roar. sounds interesting to me.

Views
    feedback
  • devils Roar already has its own faction voyages, which keep you in the devil's roar, and devil's roar loot is worth more than normal loot. Emmisary voyages that had all devil's roar maps would get a bet repetitive after a while, I would think.

• @redwoodtheelf maybe what i was thinking, possibly athena's devils roar emissary voyage where you get the athena stuff and then an ashen athena chest? rather than the normal emissary voyage where you just dig up the athena stuff and then get the normal athena chest at the end.

• Sounds interesting maybe increase the chances of digging up a keg in the roar to also increase the chances of visiting the ferry (risk reward)

• @dangcafe yeah, mean geysers. no one ever liked them anyways :(

• Buy the Red-bordered Athena voyages from the Pirate Lord. Those do, in fact, give you an Ashen Chest of Legends at the end. So they already exist. Maybe you have to enter the Hideout from the Devil's Roar Outpost Tavern to get them? That's the only place I've entered the hideout so far, myself.

• @redwoodtheelf yes, but you can enter any hideout to buy a devils roar athena, every outpost has a hideout, considering that i think the athena hideout is shared across the server meaning whatever hideout your in its always the same, except a daggertooth or galleons grave outpost you actually have to swim underwater after opening the hideout, some good pirate legend tips.

Views
feedback
6 out of 7