Low on Cosmetics?

• The only cosmetics implemented now are through duke? why? add new cosmetics to all of the stores. These color changes to old skins are boring. The last good thing that happened to cosmetics was with the extra feminine clothes, and I only like them cause my character is female.

Ship cosmetics from duke... why have they sold a new flaming sail over and over? and nothing else? some tattoos... okay tattoos, that is hardly interesting.

None of the cosmetics are worth working for recently. I wanted the unicorn one for order ghost fleets but even then the commendation was longer than i wanted, ill probably get it eventually but MAN! The cosmetics just arent interesting anymore, flame item after flame item after flame item, and they couldve released ghost gear with the ghost update too, and didnt.

Really I just want cosmetics also being added to the regular store and not just duke.

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • @reekyu I agree, adding one sail for a monthly event is pretty lackluster. They add in a whole ship set, weapon set, emotes, pet skins in the emporium all the time. I have bought things in Hope's they would increase the in game rewards but nothing happens. They should hire more artists if they cant keep up. It's pretty ridiculous to think a studio of this size with the funding and asset pipeline down cant make at least one full in game set each month. They should at least match the emporium. I know they can do it but for whatever reason they dont.

• @Reekyu

Agree. Usually only rock the Athena set because it stands out, nothing else, lol.

Something cool besides the fire theme they keep wanting to keep in the game. Something like a shark outfit, or the unicorn thing they got going for them from the Pirate Legends. IDK literally anything besides the basic stuff they got now. I don't think it could be that hard since they are always adding new stuff (creating new models), just instead of the basic boring theme they have right now, use it on something funny or cool. Banana outfit maybe... lol. I can see some of my ideas maybe being "stupid" for some people, but just getting creative.

Another thing I want to note. Why is Duke like the only place to get anything new. I know you mentioned it, but can't agree more. Duke ain't no ship/clothing/weapon shop. He just some guy chilling in a bar. Honestly, they need to do something about it. They aren't adding much to the core shops.

• @aussei said in Low on Cosmetics?:

@Reekyu
    Duke ain't no ship/clothing/weapon shop. He just some guy chilling in a bar.

You can get voyages from him. He also owns the Black Market, so yes...he is the ship/clothing/weapon guy.

They aren't adding much to the core shops.

This I agree with. Maybe a stock flip? Every other update the devs switch cosmetics out? Like Month 1 Cosmetic1 is for sale. Month 2, Cosmetic2 is for sale. Month 3, Cosmetic1 is back on sail.

• @supersnipper60

Yup, typing before thinking, lol. My point really was that we have shops for each specific thing, why is Duke doing all of them. It seems like Duke is just a dumping ground for all new content.

My apologies.

• @aussei The event related stuff is only in Dukes shop during the related event. For example, the sails from last month are now at the shipwright. I imagine it's done like that to make stuff easier to find when it comes out.

• @reekyu Yeah, and the really good stuff from the past was all time limited. So duck me for not owning the game back then. Also duck me for I'll be on vacation tomorrow for the next weeks when the new event starts and most likely won't have any chance to complete it in time. Because why not, let's just start an event with time-limited reward when probably most people are off home.
    The permanently available nightshine parrot and inky kraken skin set are looking cool, but unfortunately that's it. Most of the default stuff from the stores is just not really interesting.

• @trlalon The sails in dukes stores aren't time limited.

• @aussei said in Low on Cosmetics?:

@supersnipper60

Yup, typing before thinking, lol. My point really was that we have shops for each specific thing, why is Duke doing all of them. It seems like Duke is just a dumping ground for all new content.

My apologies.

Does the Clothing store have the Inky Kraken Set? What about the Shipwright? There are sets that only Duke sells.

• @mferr11 Uh, yes? I know that, did I imply something else?
    Maybe the part about nightshine parrot and inky kraken was misleading, I was referring to these sets being one of the few not time limited sets that you can also purchase with the regular in-game currency and look awesome.

Views
feedbackgeneral
2 out of 10