gold hoarders level 75 question

• my friend says that you can get athena's on gold hoarder level 75 voyages, community is this true though?

Views
    feedback
  • @rarediamond3002 you have to be lvl 50 in 3 factions to be PL...so if you are, for example, 75 in GH and 10 in all the other factions...no, you can't buy them, but you can do them anyway if you got a PL in your crew...

• @rarediamond3002 oh...I guess you meant the chest of legends on a gold hoarder voyage? No you can't...only on athena voyages or on thieves haven runs...and in chapter 2 of the emissary voyage

Edit: and in the FotD

• @rarediamond3002

Simply No.

• im pirate legend my self but actually i'm only level 53 in gold hoarders that's why i asked, but thanks for also mentioning all the ways to get athena chests, "i never knew that you could get athena's from athena runs."

• To get Pirate Legend (PL) you need to get 3 Factions to Level 50. the new cap for the Gold Horders, Order of Souls & Merchant Doesn't your grind to PL.
    Also to mention you can't get anything Athena related from Gold Horders you can only get Athenas Loot for Athena Quests, Stealing them Or by Completing the Fort Of The Damned that rewards you with a Chest Of Legends that need to be handed into the Mysterious Stranger.

If have any other questions flick me a message.

Kinds regards, Gumbo

• @rarediamond3002 sagte in gold hoarders level 75 question:

im pirate legend my self but actually i'm only level 53 in gold hoarders that's why i asked, but thanks for also mentioning all the ways to get athena chests, "i never knew that you could get athena's from athena runs."

You can get them in athena runs, but it's very rare, did lots of them and had an athena chest twice yet

Views
feedback
6 out of 7