dieing to flameheart fleet because of reapers or meg, or skeletonship

• @genuine-heather XD you are right though

• @schwammlgott said in dieing to flameheart fleet because of reapers or meg, or skeletonship:

@enf0rcer when I have a GH, OoS and merchant flag on my ship, all rank IV, it's so easy to get to lvl V in no time, that wouldn't be the problem...it's about hiding from the reapers in a not really fair way...sure there would be more flags on my ship, but first you need to get me...and that's not easy, I promise
    Also, you know that cargos just gain rank by selling them? This would be so easy to get that last rank without a reaper notice...

Frist you need to have the flag raised to get rep.

Second reapers can only see you when there at grade 5 and they can see any grade emmissary.

Third the your ship goes on the map player can mark.

Wait the cargo gains ranks for all emmisaries on turn in? I only thought it was reapers and merchants? Thats broken and needs to be fixed you should only gain rank from merchants to sell cargo. Also How much cargo can you get to sell to a single outpost thats not the reaper hideout cause this hide strat would only work if you can get enough cargo easily enough to sell at an outpost cause if not you would have to go to a few island and seapost a flag up. Lvl 5 takes a fair bit amount of cargo turn in. Cause this is already the case for merchernts you can just get a bunch of cargo raise a flag at the outpost and turn in lvl then sell the loot for that faction.

So you could hide effectively right now.

If this is not the case all i see this doing is seeing more grade 5 ships in a session and more flags to steal on ships.

Also I think non emmisaries should not have the ability to see reaper ships, reaper fight emmisaires not non emissaries.

• @jollyolsteamed oh well time to say goodbyes to rarediamond account now logged in to real account, (this post is so popular).

• @gamer-robot2989 said in dieing to flameheart fleet because of reapers or meg, or skeletonship:

@jollyolsteamed oh well time to say goodbyes to rarediamond account now logged in to real account, (my post is so popular).

• @enf0rcer you tell me stuff I already know...
    And no, cargo doesn't count for every faction, I clearly said for merchants...anyway if I just need one rank I put a GH voyage on until I have a good bunch of chests to dig nearby, so I can re-attach the flag and get it...still more "invisible" than sailing the whole time with the flag on...

Yeah, just reaper V see other emissarys on the table...BUT lower ranks still see from far away if you have an emissary flag on or not, so less interesting for that crew if you don't run emissary...

"Also I think non emmisaries should not have the ability to see reaper ships, reaper fight emmisaires not non emissaries."
    That's what I say since they were introduced

• After hours of sailing solo yesterday, and getting very close to RBE5, I attempted to get a RB from a shipwreck on the outskirts of Flameheart's fleet. As I jumped overboard, I figured I had enough time to grab it and reboard before taking much damage. As I resurfaced with loot in hand, I heard the audible sinking, and sure enough, watched my ship that was once perfectly unscathed sink beneath the waves. The ONLY thing that I could think of that would have sunk it that fast would have been a perfect hit by a wraith ball that I never saw, nor heard...

I had to row all my loot back to the RBH without my 2.5x bonus...

Until next time, Flameheart. Until next time...

• @schwammlgott said in dieing to flameheart fleet because of reapers or meg, or skeletonship:

@enf0rcer you tell me stuff I already know...
    And no, cargo doesn't count for every faction, I clearly said for merchants...anyway if I just need one rank I put a GH voyage on until I have a good bunch of chests to dig nearby, so I can re-attach the flag and get it...still more "invisible" than sailing the whole time with the flag on...

Yeah, just reaper V see other emissarys on the table...BUT lower ranks still see from far away if you have an emissary flag on or not, so less interesting for that crew if you don't run emissary...

"Also I think non emmisaries should not have the ability to see reaper ships, reaper fight emmisaires not non emissaries."
    That's what I say since they were introduced

Oh ok see we share alot of toughts on this. This strat would make you a bit more stealthy i grant you that but it would also give alot more chances at a grade 5 ships with posible additional flags to steal on ships. So this strat really wouldn't be an exploit if the goal was to try to get reaper to steal from non emissaries.

I guess what I'm trying to say is a reattach feature would not work under the current emmisary system not that it couldn't work with some changes.

• @enf0rcer yeah i understand you

• @gamer-robot2989 the only way it would work like you said is if other pirates can't really put an enemy flag up.

Views
feedback
41 out of 44