Next Gen SoT

• Are there any plans to expand the seas on the new gen consoles? Anyone hear any rumors? Anyone know of anything other than SoT getting a reboot with the next gen? I would love to see a sequel to this game, dive deeper in the story and uncover the mysteries of Reapers Hideout, Bonemarrow, Flameheart, Ferry of the Damn Pirate. What are some ideas you would like to bring to the game? Mine personally......... i would like to see an "ICE" or "FROZEN" part of the map to balance out the Devils Roar and maybe an addition to whale hunting and penguins to merch missions. The Ying to the Yang on the seas if you will. Let me know what you guys amd gals think. Would this interest you? And also, what would you like to see on the next gen for SoT?

Views
  • @king-b-524 I don't know if I want sot 2 but I hope they bring it to the nex gen console as is and just continue updating it.

• @bronzeinquiztor I'd personally like to see a SoT2, but only if it expands the current storyline. If however they keep growing in this particular game and keep expanding it, there is no need for a second game. I think this game is ahead of its time in making one solid platform for its game, and then continously expanding it from the ground up.

• I’m fairly certain they have plans to continue supporting the current SoT for the next while. We’ll see more updates like the Devil’s Roar if that’s the case!

• Joe sort-of addresses this here:

• @king-b-524 I say this all the time. Season on parts of the map like the roar where it goes dormant and then the roar turns to Winter would be fantastic. The map doesn't have to expand. Take up around the same server resources. People that want commendations for Fire roar can still get them at a later date. Just my 2 cents.

Views
1 out of 6