Is there a way to find griefed tall tale items?

• PvP is fine I suppose for those that have no life. For those of us that need to pause out, or step away from the game to actually do things, is there an actual solution after these long chains or should we just uninstall now to prevent further frustration?

Views
  • @captainstab1n
    I was afk, work calls can take over an hour. Again, I don't mind pvp, but sometimes I cannot actually be actively playing the game.

• For us who have no life doing pvp I cannot wait to someone to end is 1 hours phone call before we fight.

• Tall Tales have checkpoints now, so you can continue from the last saved checkpoint if you sank.

In the past you needed to start from the beginning.

• PVp in adventure is so much more fun and diverse because you never know what's going to happen. That's the fun of a sandbox game. Sometimes you help people sometimes you sink people. No matter what you must keep an eye out on the horizon and have some strategy for combat. Playing passive on the seas will get you no where as long as PVp exist.

• @pinkscytheg if you know, you need to pause for a while, I only have one advice...don't start...if I know I just have 1 or 2 hours to play, I don't even start it...

Also, there is only one way to grief in this game...when a crewmember throws treasure over board, eats all your fruits...everything else is just PvP

• PvP is fine I suppose for those that have no life. For those of us that need to pause out, or step away from the game to actually do things

Someone who has a life and plays games? Call the presses we found a Unicorn. I always find it interesting that this is the go to excuse when someone is bad at something or someone is simple better than them at it.

Its 2020, un-pausible games have been quite common. If you get frustrated over not being able to walk away from a game, don't get an un-pausible game.

• While we understand your intention is to leave feedback, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. Posts containing no material for discussion do not offer anything constructive for the community to engage with. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in the [url=https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/67/feedback-suggestions] [Feedback & Suggestions area of the official forums.][/url] This topic will now be locked.

@captainstab1n Please refrain from derogatory remarks directed at others in the community. It is a violation of our forum rules, and your post has been removed accordingly.

Views
3 out of 9