Can't start the game

• Recently every time I start the game it keeps loading the main logo a few minutes and then closes on its own. I don't understand why this happens since several days ago i could play normally.

I tried to clear the cache of the windows store and reinstalling the game but it doesn't seem to work. What can I do to fix this? Anyone having the same problem?

Views
    questionwindows 10general
  • Yeah this is because how many other people are trying to get in a game at the same time you are if you try now it should be quicker. Think 10 million people have played this game let's say half of them got on for the up date. The servers would try to put you in a spot that's gets filled then it trys to put you somewhere else but can never find a spot for you

• @sageimp3 The issue is probably with Sonic Radar and Sonic Studio. I would search for that post and see if any of those remedies work.

• I don't think that's the problem because it always happens, even today. Also, the game closes before i can look for a server.

This is what appears on the screen when I start the game, before it closes. alt text

• @sageimp3link text

• @vipor51 do you mean the apps? i don't have any of those installed

• @sageimp3 Yes, you will also need to make sure there isn't any portion of those apps running in the background. I deleted both and still had some portions still running somehow.

Views
questionwindows 10general
2 out of 7