Sea of Thieves GIFS

• Thought we needed a place to dump our Sea of Thieves related GIF's.

I'm gonna start things off with "Don't mind me, just passing through"

alt text

Here's the GIFY link

Views
  • @TheAaronLeigh Ahhh love it, awesome idea.

• "Between a rock and a hard place."
    alt text

Loving the idea too @TheAaronLeigh!

EDIT: Made another one.

"Mommy, look at what I found!"
    alt text

• @TheAaronLeigh this is a great idea, its going to be so much fun ;)

• 'Well, hello there!'

Well, hello there!

• Once we get a good collection up and running we can totally use them out of context in other threads haha

• @TheAaronLeigh I've just realized i'm not going to get anything done today... I'm going to tech myself how to make gifs and share them with the world

• So... for better or worse, i've learned how to make Gifs... this is my first go

look out world ;)

alt text

• Oh god it's going to be so hard to resist posting gifs of random stuff I'm working on here.

• @Captain9of9 Please, don't resist.

• @Captain9of9 Sounds like accidental leaks in the making to me... go for it...

I was actually checking out the job offerings at Rare... not looking for a new job, just curiosity... anyway I found myself ignoring the work description and trying to zoom in on pictures associated with them... hoping to find a little tidbit of insider information ;)

For the record, i found none... but it seemed like a good idea at the time

• @Kay-Wroshyr

Where did you see the footage for those gifs?!

• I can't stop myself now....someone turn off my computerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

alt text

• @littleandy454 I also checked those jobs unluckily I haven't started to expertise in any of these.

• @BeezyBeezyBee I don't recognize the shark one, but the chest one is from 2015 E3 footage

• @Death-Sword22 said in Sea of Thieves GIFS:

@littleandy454 I also checked those jobs unluckily I haven't started to expertise in any of these.

Well on the bright side, that is something you can learn and work towards... As much as i would love a job in the gaming industry, i don't have the mentality, or personality fit in... I would be sitting in the HR office most of the time i think...

• @Captain9of9 said in Sea of Thieves GIFS:

Oh god it's going to be so hard to resist posting gifs of random stuff I'm working on here.

Yes, please share GIF's in here of things you are working on ....pretty please?
    alt text

• Hope you take your seasickness medication!

alt text

• @KattTruewalker how'd you make that one!?

• Haha Good job @valkyr13x posting the GIF I made to Twitter. (If that was you)

I like that it's almost a perfect loop.

• @KattTruewalker said in Sea of Thieves GIFS:

I can't stop myself now....someone turn off my computerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

alt text

I like the simplicity of this, but also that the zoom out magnifying glass is also in it and also reflected. ;) Skills still beyond me.

• @Captain9of9 Do it ;)

• @JediKnightXIII Lol I was going to keep the zoom icon to myself... hope no one noticed ;)

Great Gif though @KattTruewalker

• @JediKnightXIII @littleandy454 Grr.. I was so impressed with the water effect I forgot about removing the icon thingy....thanks for pointing that out!
    @TheAaronLeigh The effect was too easy...just this website here...no skill whatsoever on my part

water effect

alt text

• @littleandy454 said in Sea of Thieves GIFS:

@BeezyBeezyBee I don't recognize the shark one, but the chest one is from 2015 E3 footage

@BeezyBeezyBee Correct, and the shark one as well! It's around the end.

@KattTruewalker @IOnEI-Falcon Nice GIFs! The water effect is nice and the Captain's cabin is actually making me a little dizzy, gotta work on those sealegs if I don't want to be mistaken with some landlubber...

• @KattTruewalker Oh... I'm sorry, now i feel like kinda an A hole... Lol I see you changed it though ;)

• any one taking bets on how many new SOT gifs will appear as of tomorrow? ... i'm putting down $25 on 127 new gifs 16th - 17th.

• @littleandy454 No worries, I didn't notice it and now it's fixed!

• @Captain9of9 said in Sea of Thieves GIFS:

Oh god it's going to be so hard to resist posting gifs of random stuff I'm working on here.

Doooo Eeeeeeeeeet!!

• so far i'm losing! ..sniffles.. my poor lil money purse . . .

• @CaptnJaq Ok, I'll help you out a little.

"Nope"
    alt text

• @Kay-Wroshyr said in Sea of Thieves GIFS:

@CaptnJaq Ok, I'll help you out a little.

"Nope"

Hahahaha love it.

"Excuse me while I nope the hell outta here"

• @TheAaronLeigh Actually @Muse986 made the one we posted! :) But nice to see that great GIF-making minds think alike!

• does this count?

had to gif a gif lol

alt text
    i can't get enough of this lol
    who ever made it has an adorable mind ;3

• alt text

Shared on SoT Facebook
    Original Post: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX marks the spot... maybe we'll rein in the level design in the finished game! #FridayFeeling

Views
8 out of 57