Welcome to the Galley! Your home for fan creations.

• I play Pirate tabletop games and paint miniature pirate ships. It's very difficult to keep up with all the pirate games coming out on Kickstarter these days!?!

alt text

alt text

alt text

• image link here

3D Printed Sea Of Thieves skull

Ok let’s try this again. THIS ( if the image link is working correctly now) is the 3D printed Bounty Skull I have been working on. I have posted it on Thingiverse, instagram, and Facebook, so a friend suggested I should also post it here. Easier said then done but hopefully this works. Hope you guys can see and enjoy it.
    Thingiverse page link here

• Soo here it is Queen fo the Sea CALYPSO :3 Shes the mother of all creatures in the sea.. Hmm hm so what do u think ? Hope you guys enjoy it.. Cheers !

• Yes so quick question has nothing to do with this all though I am working on a wood burning scatch. How do I get into the pioneer program??

• Sea of Thieves Bounty skull

So the same Foul Bounty Skull 3D print got mentioned in this online magazine for gaming and digital fabrications. I am really proud about it and it is a great read, feel free to check it out. Keep on Sailing!!!

htxt.co.za

• alt text I just finished this Virtual Reality graffiti piece themed on my character from Sea of Thieves :D I hope you all like it!

• @tekarrr Very cool!!! YARRR!!!

• 3d Printed Hateful Bounty Skull
    Lost amongst the waves of the Sea of Thieves, the elusive Hateful Bounty Skull lays hidden, waiting for any soul foolish enough to try and claim it. Legend has it that these skulls where made by those you died seeking revenge and lived a Hateful bitter life. The sheer heat of their furry when met with the Ice cold choppy waters forged their Skulls into something like sliver. The green marks that adorn the Skull are side to represent the souls resentful nature, as one eye glares menacingly towards what it sees , another even more frightening eye in the back for all those it cannot. Yet the sheer force of will and magnitude of the skulls dark past deeds, has caused even this metallic bone to crack as all of its sinister secrets struggle to break out.

So for the Hateful Skull I repeated the same process, but with a few adjustments. I sculpted the glowing marks on to the same Foul Skull model and sure that the marks were high enough to see but not to high that the Skull would look goofy. I then tried by best to get the the Skull crack as best I could but I ended up using my dermal tool to deepen it. I went ahead and printed in to parts again, cleaned them up glued them together and applied some XTC-3D to it before sanding. I added the painters tape over the markings and added a couple coats of sliver paint for the base. Then I used my air brush to add some dark and light blue shadows like the ones you see in the game. Then I just removed the tape, Andes some Cooler Brightz inside and done. I may go back and paint over the marks with some green paint with my airbrush later on.

Thingiverse page here

• Upcoming Sea Of Thieves Halloween project for 2018

Well October is here and that means a lot of s***k stuff is about to pop up really soon. I've been working on my own BIG project for Halloween that a lot of Sea of Thieves fans will just DIE for. I couldn't really add a video to this post but i did link a video to a teasuer of what to expect later this mouth. As always Keep on sailing!!

video teaser hear

• So what is one way to make a 3D printed Talking Skull from Sea of Thieves any cooler than it already is?....Eric Idle always help.

If anyone is old enough been to remember the 1990's, you might recall a game based off of the hit book series Discworld by Terry Pratchett, they might remember a certain character voiced by a certain British actor, and by chance a very good singer.

I thought this would make a pretty good fit, but if you like to see more content or have a suggestions on what I should do next, please let me know in the comments below. If you like this video please like and share this video, and as always keep on sailing!!

• I hope you all like this illustration I did! (It's a large image so feel free to zoom in to see all the detail i put into it)

alt text

• Ahoy!
    This is officially my 1st post on the forums, and it's about time!
    A little about me... I create Sea of Thieves music videos (many different editions of the shanties now) on YouTube, and thanks to the wonderful SoT community loving their sea shanties, my music videos now have over 1 million views & are the most watched music videos for the game! You guys rock!
    That being said, all my previous editions of the songs are now put to shame, as I've created a year end version that is the pinnacle of all my previous ones. On top of that, I collaborated with Thomas Jonker, who was previously featured in Issue Four of the Pirate Times for his covers of the songs :) He plays the piano which is the lead in my latest version.
    So, why is my latest edition the best one out there?
    -It has 8 DIFFERENT instruments (10, if you include the whistling and tambourine from the drums)
    -Has EVERY lead & EVERY back-up part on the 3 playable instruments, mashed into one track for the fullest sound
    -I added the brand new Festive version of the songs that Rare just released to us, with previously unheard/unseen instruments not found in-game yet
    -Thomas Jonker plays lead on piano

The end outcome? The richest & fullest sounding version of the shanties you'll have ever heard! :D

If you love the music from Sea of Thieves like I do, then please do give this a listen!

(this is just Summon the Megalodon. The other ones are releasing over the next week)

Cheers!

• Combined all the wonders of the Shrouded Spoils update and the Holiday festiveness in a song we call... Jingle Sails #ShroudedSpoilsCC

• @unfound really smooth edges and accurate artwork.
    Keep up the work

• I made this 3D model for the first anniversary. Hope you like it!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/A9y32e
    text alternatif

• @unfound That would be a pretty cool xbox gamerpic!

• Hey guys just started a youtube channel with some sea of thieves content would really like to see what you think.

• Loved the Becalmed version at the end of Tall Tales, thought I'd take a stab at the lyrics again. (not very piratey)

• NO SHIP BE SAFE NOW

• gg all. de belle créa ... ;)

• Check out my fishing rod concept :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/for5ol/because_a_legendary_pirate_deserves_a_legendary/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• I made an accurate representation of how my crew plays Sea of thieves (https://www.instagram.com/p/CAX5zwWBkwo/?igshid=ofikbc807byk)

• I didn't know how to post a picture so I posted a link to it. Aargh

• Hey guys! I draw a fan art! :D My character runs with key to another members of ship. Do you like my artwork?

Я крч ваще по инглишу вашему не шпрехаю, забыла его уже напрочь. Крч зацените мой арт. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ alt text

• @melyast This is amazing! Post it in the Sea of Thieves subreddit!

• Ahoy me mateys!

Here’s a little something I made recently

https://imgur.com/m3Q7zXm

• Ahoy!
    My name is Marta and I do stuff from time to time x)

Some of my favourite SoT drawings:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    You can find me here: https://linktr.ee/drawingwithprozac

• Oooh, I love to draw. Wait for me the sea, I'll draw you

• I'm more of a crafter than anything else, this little fella is my take on a pride themed megalodon.

alt text

• @orionclaw said in Welcome to the Galley! Your home for fan creations.:

I'm more of a crafter than anything else, this little fella is my take on a pride themed megalodon.

alt text

that is adorable and well made

I bet a matching parrot would be beautiful too

• Goodbye Arena, and i love the little video about it.
    This is a little sloop with his crew i made last year and a old shark i made long time ago.

Views
93 out of 113