Time for a loooong break

• I like to play solo most of the time. Retired with lots of time. Galleon approaches me and said they are friendly. Can anyone guess what happened then. Way to many players with absolutely no morals or scruples playing and for what? A couple of chests? I don't mind be attacked but 4 against one and spawn killing me over and over. They already had all my loot. What was the point? Mommy didn't love them any more I guess. Time to move on to something else. Might run in to you on the high seas again or not. To all the players who actually have some scruples in game play good luck.

Views
  • @tigeromega123 bye, have a nice day.

• @enticed-malice said in Time for a loooong break:

@tigeromega123 bye, have a nice day.

What was the point of posting that ?

• I am being courteous, do you have a problem with that?

• @evil-lim(e)y

What was the point of posting that ?

What is the point of posting a dramatic public goodbye post? Its hardly feedback, not constructive, and comes off as childish. Especially when the contents of said post complain about a very basic thing that happens. He got attacked and he refused to scuttle even after losing. He also chose to play solo in a game that people crew up in. Everything complained about here is within their power to control.

• @enticed-malice said in Time for a loooong break:

I am being courteous, do you have a problem with that?

I think you're mixing courteous with being facetious.

@nabberwar why can't you just be nice, implying someone is 'childish' who says they are retiree is so disrespectful, he's obviously just using the forum to blow of some steam and isn't directly or indirectly doing the both of you any harm.

• Jerry, jerry

• Incoming

"While we realize your intention is to share your feedback and let us know why you are leaving, "goodbye" threads such as this draw negative reaction rather than discussion, and do not lead to constructive interaction with the community. For that reason, this thread is being locked."

• @masterbetty89

Jerry, jerry

Am I still eligible if I have all my teeth with having no baby mommas? Their is also a distinctive lack of a kiddie pool, filled with some slippery substance, to "wrastle" in.

• @enticed-malice
    Wow what a unhelpful reply.

• @snowfire kind of like yours right here. Good job!

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• It happens, the game does have "Thieves" in the name, afterall. That said, hopefully one bad experience doesn't disuade you from playing it again, because the game's sandbox has a lot to offer, and in general there are a lot more highs than there are lows.

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• @enticed-malice thank you.

• @snowfire your welcome

• So with this "lots of time" under your belt, scuttling never occurred to you or did you simply prefer to keep getting killed so you could complain about it?

Escape was always a button click away with little more consequences than a slightly bruised ego.

• I've been playing since before launch and am not going anywhere... BUT... I find it interesting how people have regularly proclaimed feedback like this thread is not valid, not feedback, and dismiss it as meaningless.
    While I do understand, and agree, that the nature of the game and its design obviously makes these imbalanced encounters an aspect of the game, it doesn't mean players shouldn't express their dislike of it (and their reactions in stopping playing or never choosing to buy the game due to it).

Like I said, I bought this game fully aware and accepting (and enjoying) of what the game is, and I understand holding others to that standard - but, it doesn't mean that the opposite feedback is useless.

If we amassed every person, customer, player, and potential-player's feedback that echoes what this thread says, it's no small number.
    Just some grog to swill, for those with an open mind.

• @tigeromega123 While we understand your intention is to leave feedback and explain your reasons for leaving, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions.

This topic will now be locked.

• @ENTICED-MALICE @SnowfirE
    A number of posts have been edited as they go against the Forum Rules.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling

Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

• Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    • Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    • Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    • Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please avoid engaging in personal arguments and derailing the topic of the thread. It is fine to debate the content of the post, and the viewpoints therein, but disrespecting any of your fellow pirates personally is against the pirate code, and our forum rules.

Views
6 out of 28