SoT and China’s new gaming laws..

• So if this is true, I feel sorry for anyone under 18 in China during the weekdays who enjoy SoT.

90 mins a week, probably got enough time to load up your boat before you run out of time. 😂😂

Edit: On a serious note, that’s messed up and pretty scary.

Views
  • Xbox live works totally different in China than the rest of the world.
    Not all games will support Live there as they can only use servers localised to the country.
    I very much doubt SOT even works there.

• @knifelife china don't like people I wonder why anyone lives there

• Reminds me of the NPRC in the states in the 80s. They just made gangster rap and metal more popular. The harder you try to keep people away from something, the more they will want it.

• @marsmayflower I think it will definitely have some form of backlash.
    I’m not to sure about China but I know in Korea gaming is a big part of there culture.

I can see the logic behind limiting minors spending. But that’s about it for me.. the rest is just scary to even think about.

• @closinghare208 sagte in SoT and China’s new gaming laws..:

@knifelife china don't like people I wonder why anyone lives there

cause nobody can choose where to be born its just luck. and thats why national proud is the easisest way to be proud on something ,cause you have done nothing for that

• @knifelife Well I think it's only applies to those under the age of 18. But yeah that sucks. I can see why they are doing it, but does seem quite excessive. Should really be the responsability of the parents to moderate gaming time.

I'm sure kids over there are pretty clever with tech like us the US though and those laws and blocking programs will have a hard time with enforcement.

• @knifelife

Backlash in china i dunno people just move to education camps and never return -.-

• @ronin20 said in SoT and China’s new gaming laws..:

@knifelife Well I think it's only applies to those under the age of 18. But yeah that sucks. I can see why they are doing it, but does seem quite excessive. Should really be the responsability of the parents to moderate gaming time.

I'm sure kids over there are pretty clever with tech like us the US though and those laws and blocking programs will have a hard time with enforcement.

It’s definitely a bizarre one. We don’t really get any news from China. But it does make me wonder how well it’s going down.

Also makes me curious how it would go down in a western country.

• @weedstar-deluxe said in SoT and China’s new gaming laws..:

@closinghare208 sagte in SoT and China’s new gaming laws..:

@knifelife china don't like people I wonder why anyone lives there

cause nobody can choose where to be born its just luck. and thats why national proud is the easisest way to be proud on something ,cause you have done nothing for that

I know I was being sort of sarcastic about that

Views
5 out of 10