Teesside (UK) players / SoT controller spotted

• Hi,

not sure if this is allowed but on my voyagers yesterday I came across a SoT Xbox one controller with box at a local second hand shop.

Controller looks in great condition. (did not handle it so maybe better or worse) Box was rip down the front from the handing tag area but was still there. (sorry did not get a photo) think it was maked at £49.99

If I'm sailing that way today I'll see if it stall there and get a photo.

Tyne BARGAINS, Stockton-on-Tees

Would of had it myself but i already have three 😉 (well two and one for parts as was bought faulty)

Views
  • @dukkyjr nice, but I prefer my elite controller...besides that, the most important thing from that controller, the code for the ferryman-set, will be used already, I guess

• @schwammlgott said in Teesside (UK) players / SoT controller spotted:

@dukkyjr nice, but I prefer my elite controller...besides that, the most important thing from that controller, the code for the ferryman-set, will be used already, I guess

I know but people keep banging on about the controller and there being no more released. Never know the content may not have been used!!

They seem to be going on ebay for around 50 to 70 and some without box's.

I have one unopened with seal intacted, one that is used and I have the content on my account and other I picked up as spares and repair.

Views
1 out of 3