Do you also like Native Americans?

• I like Pirates and all, but i also like good Samurai and Native American Settings for example.

Here's a game that i cannot talk very much about it, because i just tested it for a few hours, but it was a immersive and tense experience.

Game is playable, not finished, but works fine for me.

These guys also made Naval Action what i played before SoT and is a good Age of Sail game.
    Also not finished and i cant tell you what happened the last 2 years there, because i lost track.
    Maybe their games are endless in development and Alk that, but anyway they do good games until.

If you are interested watch some YT

Views
  • @bugaboo-bill a new area on the map could be added by the shores of gold. The native Americans could fit into the area living within the ancient lands with ancient artifices and statues but life in a normal setting so they could live on islands with things to show it’s ancient land but have tepees and a small caneo boat to row up rivers! If these guys were to be added I feel they should have buffalos as well you have to have buffalos with native Americans! The islands could be slightly less tropical more like a dense wooded area!

• @itskingbertie
    Nothing i want for SoT mate, i just found this game and think it's worth to support and to play.
    Therefore offtopic section of the forum.
    The Game is very immersive imho and i hope they will made it a polished finished product.
    Steam EA is planed for autumn this year, but it's already playable.

Those who sympathize with native american setting and stealth gameplay and be the Chief of a tribe and lead the Resistance should give it a try.
    I had 2 amazing moments already what not many games did.
    For example i ddidnt feel that cool with Mr. Riva and his horse Plötze.
    For sure a triple A, well done and polished game, but it didnt hook me that much. I havent played it, because it just was not that much into beeing The Witcher.
    But i am with beeing Chief Che Whuawhua on his horse overseeing the Land, my Land, my ancestors Land and see the white devils robbing and plundering it with no respect to nature and it's spirits.
    To me immersion is 60% of a game.
    If i cannot immerse properly and become the protagonist and feel good i'm sorry the game can be as cool and well done as ever, but never hook me.
    Witcher, Elder Scrolls World, many survival games, even Conan what is a setting i love and read all the books just lack that immersive character and became tedious to me.
    I cannot say this game wont become tedious after 20 or 30 hours, bit what i encountered in the very first hours was more immersive and rememberable playing session for a long time, besides SoT if course.

• @bugaboo-bill oh, I thought u was bringing this as an example of a new idea :/ sorrry

• @bugaboo-bill that feeling of being a idiot and embarrassed at the same time ^^^^ :/ loool

• @bugaboo-bill said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

I like Pirates and all, but i also like good Samurai and Native American Settings for example.

Here's a game that i cannot talk very much about it, because i just tested it for a few hours, but it was a immersive and tense experience.

These guys also made Naval Action what i played before SoT and is a good Age of Sail game.
    Also not finished and i cant tell you what happened the last 2 years there, because i lost track.
    Maybe their games are endless in development and Alk that, but anyway they do good games until.

to me it look very far cry new dawn mixed with red dead redemption 2

• Thank you for sharing. I never heard about this game. I wish the website had much more information. For now, I'll wait.

• @closinghare208 said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

@bugaboo-bill said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

I like Pirates and all, but i also like good Samurai and Native American Settings for example.

My last Far Cry was 3 iirc.
    Yes it's going for camp after camp and forts after Forts etc...
    But stealth game and plus the clan Management of your Warrior NPC's.
    Havent played any Red Dead as i dont own a PlayStation. So i cannot compare.
    Game is very immersive to me and fun until.
    It's Early Access ore Steam Release and all, so content is maybe not that much.
    I like it until and i support the devs.

• @bugaboo-bill said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

@closinghare208 said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

@bugaboo-bill said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

My last Far Cry was 3 iirc.
    Yes it's going for camp after camp and forts after Forts etc...
    But stealth game and plus the clan Management of your Warrior NPC's.
    Havent played any Red Dead as i dont own a PlayStation. So i cannot compare.
    Game is very immersive to me and fun until.
    It's Early Access ore Steam Release and all, so content is maybe not that much.
    I like it until and i support the devs.

i don't own a ps4 ether but that's what it reminds me of and also one can get red dead two on xbox as well and it's a cowboy game

• @closinghare208 Instead of settting out on the ol cattle trail you get to venture out on the trail of taears

• @blatantwalk4260 said in Do you also like Native Americans?:

@closinghare208 Instead of settting out on the ol cattle trail you get to venture out on the trail of taears

yeah i know

Views
5 out of 11