Add reporting to Arena mode please :(

• I am sick of plaing arena mode because people either they play bad or play in favor of the oponent (throwing anchors, fishing etc). We should have reporting mode similar to CS:GO and ban this players ! No wonder the arena mode is empty.

Views
  • It’s empty because there is no trolling to be done there. A majority of the communities concern is screaming racist slurs and griefing other players. Switching servers is an option but spending more time switching servers between outpost camping ships or just straight spawning into the tavern with a full crew staring at you and firing upon you ya kinda lose interest in searching for a server or lobby that is available.

• But there should be a report function within the game. There really should be it might make a difference if Rare truly cared about the community or their fan base.

• I can promise this to rate if they were to make a second sea of thieves it would be a huge mistake cause not nearly as many people would buy it.

• @pachetskin82
    The only griefing that can be done in this game is by your own crew mates. You are right about needing an easier option to report these type of players. Its just bad play and should be a permaban

• I've played a little Arena (±25th level) and it has a lot of problems. But at the end of the day it's the rotten, foul-mouthed, vile community that ruin it more than all the other problems that are actually of Rare's doing.

The fact of the matter is that it is only (usually) good with a dedicated crew. Preferably in 3rd party chat with friends. Then it is a lot of fun although you will still get the rude, trash talkers. As a Random Crew player it's just asking for grief, betrayal and poor sportsmanship.

Views
4 out of 6