Cursed Crews Broken

• Today I gathered some of the green cursed cannonballs in order to get the commendations for killing skeletons with them. I dropped an order of souls contract and go to an island. Upon arriving there I get some plant skellies rounded up for my teammate to destroy and it worked so smoothly. Only to find that the commendation didn't pop for them. I check my own and see no additional progress, so I think "maybe it's just normal skellies that allow for the commendation." So I move to another island with a normal captain skelly and try again, once more a smooth kill and no progress made. "Hmm, maybe it's just the cursed crew galleon ships... frustrating but ok." I see one on the horizon and get over there as quick as I can. They are stopped by an island so I have nothing to fear and I cannot believe my luck. I pop in a grog ball and a cannonball to kill a skelly before anything can move and check my commendations for progress. Nothing. Now I'm frustrated, I leave the game and come back, nothing. This isnt the only day this has happened to me either. I think the cursed crews accomadations are broken. Can anyone else confirm?

Views
  • @vex-fox Can confirm, I was gonna do the same thing yesterday. Nothing happened. So, yeah, cursed crew's is busted.

• I knew something was wrong with this. Looked through mine the other day and i only had 2 😑. Impossible, as i always hit a skelly ship with a cursed ball then drop the guys on the cannons immediatly after.

• Still broken as of today. I’m still only 161 out of 200.

• As this thread was a year old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 5