May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?

• Title^^^

Views
  • You may not if you don't provide a little more context.

Answer^^^

• Because it was really a ............ Wait for it...................................................................................A ...................................................................Ghost Key!😂

• Probably cus the person you stole it off left the server cancelling their tale tall and making the key de spawn - this game is THIEVES but stealing a TALL TALE item is worthless and is just annoying other users

• @itskingbertie said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

Probably cus the person you stole it off left the server cancelling their tale tall and making the key de spawn - this game is THIEVES but stealing a TALL TALE item is worthless and is just annoying other users

As Bertie said.

Stealing Tall Tale items is my crews way of seeing if a enemy crew stays or leaves the server.

Majority of the time players are going to quit or complain they've worked so hard to complete the quest.

Just dump it into the ocean it's worthless.

• @mouse-n-keybord I have stolen loads of quest items....once i stole a briggsy skull and threw it in the ocean at plunder outpost when they parked there and diden't notice me at all.

WE are the devil on the sea's mate! :P MAY RARE BE UPON US WITH BANS!

• @reapinglegion said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

@mouse-n-keybord I have stolen loads of quest items....once i stole a briggsy skull and threw it in the ocean at plunder outpost when they parked there and diden't notice me at all.

😂.. most the time we offer to give quest items back if they give us a Chest of Legends.

"But we don't have one of those!"

Ok we will help you get one.

Scuttles.

🤣😂😈

• [Mod edit - post removed.]

@mouse-n-keybord I have stolen loads of quest items....once i stole a briggsy skull and threw it in the ocean at plunder outpost when they parked there and diden't notice me at all.

Can’t ban players for being deckheads cus 90% of the community would be banned :/ :(

• @itskingbertie It's called SARCASM! :P

• I wasn't the one getting bullied in school. Being 6 foot 1 at 235 that played football, soccer and wrestling I was the bully class clown. 🤣

• Please avoid engaging in personal arguments and derailing the topic of the thread. It is fine to debate the content of the post, and the viewpoints therein, but disrespecting any of your fellow pirates personally is against the pirate code, and our forum rules.

Posts have been edited accordingly.

• @mouse-n-keybord said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

[mod edit]

Damn I didn’t get to see the reply before the mod Edits :( I don’t think you would of offended me, I don’t need to use an advantage to bully people to feel good bro :)

@itskingbertie It's called SARCASM! :P

Of course it is, why would u be proud that you should be banned for being a troll lol

@mouse-n-keybord said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

[mod edit]

Damn I didn’t get to see the reply before the mod Edits :( I don’t think you would of offended me, I don’t need to use an advantage to bully people to feel good bro :)

Wasn't even making fun of you yet. Mod got excited I feel. Their decision.

Regardless I wasn't the one getting bullied in school. Being 6 foot 1 at 235 that played football, soccer and wrestling I was the bully class clown. 🤣

@reapinglegion said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

Of course it is, why would u be proud that you should be banned for being a troll lol

Google hypocrisy.

• @mouse-n-keybord said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

@itskingbertie said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

@reapinglegion said in May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?:

Google hypocrisy.

Damn you figured it out ;)

[mod edit]

Regardless I wasn't the one getting bullied in school. Being 6 foot 1 at 235 that played football, soccer and wrestling I was the bully class clown. 🤣

Remeber when u told me about your super PC, with all your posts about beating people and pushing people to quit I have a way of comparing it now that I know u like wrestling,

U being the super PC PVPer are the great khali, your opponents are often weak little xbox players as u have stated before, meaning your 9/10 wrestling Trish stratus, of course you win and if you didn’t i would be seriously impressed by trish!

When great khali came up against other wrestlers in real life he was slow useless and only had raw strength to get through the match and this is the same in relation to you I believe

I imagine using your pc is a dream loool when I come online I hate my Xbox one s cus it feels like I’m back on Xbox original with the way sea of thieves plays some times! And the combat urgh! Now if u out me in a fair fight ie RKO Vs John cena then boom one day it’s RKO, next day it’s “you can’t see me”

Basically my point is how do You feel knowing that take away your performance enhancement and boom u probably would be on here complaining about pirates.

[mod edit]

Remeber when u told me about your super PC, with all your posts about beating people and pushing people to quit I have a way of comparing it now that I know u like wrestling,

U being the super PC PVPer are the great khali, your opponents are often weak little xbox players as u have stated before, meaning your 9/10 wrestling Trish stratus, of course you win and if you didn’t i would be seriously impressed by trish!

When great khali came up against other wrestlers in real life he was slow useless and only had raw strength to get through the match and this is the same in relation to you I believe

I imagine using your pc is a dream loool when I come online I hate my Xbox one s cus it feels like I’m back on Xbox original with the way sea of thieves plays some times! And the combat urgh! Now if u out me in a fair fight ie RKO Vs John cena then boom one day it’s RKO, next day it’s “you can’t see me”

Basically my point is how do You feel knowing that take away your performance enhancement and boom u probably would be on here complaining about pirates.

TL;DR....

But from what I read at the end... if I was an Xbox player still I would use a mouse and keyboard adapter again. I know what the superior gaming peripherals are....Mouse and Keyboard. If it wasn't already that obvious with my gamertag. 😂🤣

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

But from what I read at the end... if I was an Xbox player still I would use a mouse and keyboard adapter again. I know what the superior gaming peripherals are....Mouse and Keyboard. If it wasn't already that obvious with my gamertag. 😂🤣

The thing is thou I’ve read and heard (don’t know don’t use myself) that the KBM support on Xbox is trash so maybe not actually :/

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

The thing is thou I’ve read and heard (don’t know don’t use myself) that the KBM support on Xbox is trash so maybe not actually :/

Exactly my point I just stated if you can't read it. I WOULD USE AN ADAPTER!

Bolded it for you to visualize the concept.

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

Loool ngl kinda confused here big man?!

The adapter make that much of a difference then just straight two usbs into an Xbox direct from keyboard and a mouse?!

• @mouse-n-keybord said in [May i Learn why the Skeleton key i stole disappeared?]

I like what u did there ^^

I think your a nutter, but honestly arguing/debating ;) with you is honestly brilliant :)

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

The adapter make that much of a difference then just straight two usbs into an Xbox direct from keyboard and a mouse?!

With the adapter I use it does. They use a training program to figure out how the aiming system works per specific video game and is trained for 24 hours plus.

It's tremendously better then plugging into an Xbox and the aiming system games decide to use.

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

With the adapter I use it does. They use a training program to figure out how the aiming system works per specific video and is trained for 24 plus.

It's tremendously better then plugging into an Xbox and the aiming system games decide to use.

Well today I learned I need a PC

Damn boy! for you the game must be shooting fish in a barrel! What was we arguing about to start with?!

Playstyles?! How are we talking about KBM support haha

ANYWAY bro i think u need to be more nice to people ;)

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

With the adapter I use it does. They use a training program to figure out how the aiming system works per specific video and is trained for 24 plus.

Damn boy! for you the game must be shooting fish in a barrel! What was we arguing about to start with?!

Most people will hate on my "trolling" competitive play style. But majority of the time I play for entertainment and my personal enjoyment.

Not trying to argue or prove a point but I will defend my self on the high seas and my choices. 😁

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

Most people will hate on my "trolling" competitive play style. But majority of the time I play for entertainment and my personal enjoyment.

Not trying to argue or prove a point but I will defend my self on the high seas and my choices. 😁

Yeah I know, we have spoke before u seem pretty happy with crushing a two year old with a sledge hammer if it meant being the best pirate ;)

• https://media1.giphy.com/media/l4KhYOegtiwcmNpdu/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0ec0437432443673b3544c&rid=giphy.gif

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

Yeah I know, we have spoke before u seem pretty happy with crushing a two year old with a sledge hammer if it meant being the best pirate ;)

Well if it is apart of the game and I get gold from it. Might as well show no mercy in Sea of Baby Smashing. 😁🤣👍

Plus I despise PvEers that cry about being sunk....feeds my fire and provokes more killing.

Win win in my book. 🥰

[mod edit]

TL;DR....

Well if it is apart of the game and I get gold from it. Might as well show no mercy in Sea of Baby Smashing. 😁🤣👍

Plus I despise PvEers that cry about being sunk....feeds my fire and provokes more killing.

Win win in my book. 🥰

Tbh it should be the official name because this is what the game has become, yr1 PL smashing newbies lool

And I’m a PVE and hate when I see people on here like - THE AI ARE TOO HARD GIVE NE PVE - no PVE should be an answer to toxicity and generating different encounters other then PVP between players.

If u want pve to fight easier AI please don’t support my posts I want harder AI no deckheads

And sounds like this game was literally designed for you :) the play style the way it rewards you in game and mentality and the fact u have the set up to be leaps ahead of everyone else to start off with :)

Anyway I guess our discussion has come to an end and I hope to god I never see you on the seas :) deckhead also would be kinda intresting to spend a day on your boat seeing what it’s like being your playstyle and hearing what kinda response it receives from other players - maybe we could crew up sometime and go ruin everyone’s afternoon lool

• @itskingbertie Oh, I don't know about all that stuff mates. I thought it just opened the vault

• @l4chsfps Sank a ship, there was a skeleton key. I assumed it opened a fort vault, apparently they are for a questline from what i understood.

• Quest owner left server or canceled quest.

• @mzargothekhajit

If it was a stone circle with a skull design with glowing eyes; that is a fort key.

If it was a literal key made of bones; that would be a Tall Tale item and pretty much worthless.

If it was the latter, then the previous guy probably had it right. Other crew probably logged off or cancelled the voyage.

• @mouse-n-keybord Go to your recents and find who you stole it from. Offer them a trade. "I want 200 cannonballs for the relic". If they bite then it has worth. If not it becomes ship decoration.

Views
18 out of 36