PvE players your boat is leaking...

• @mouse-n-keybord said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

"Player spawn camped and sank us then left the server. Player is clearly server hopping solely to ruin other players games and not how the game is meant to be played."

Whatever. You want PVP play arena and don’t mess with people trying to do storylines. It’s pathetic. Way to spawn camp. No sport in that.

Have to hunt sloops to stroke your ego? Omegalul

No. I like to sail the seas get into trouble when we see others and raid them while on an Athena.

%99 percent of the time I love to roleplay with players and give'em the ol' "Argggg matey! Ahoy there! Some fine loot it is! Thank you again and be safe on your journey on the seven seas!"

Which might fan the flames I've found! I love it! Players getting upset over their boat sinking?

Get over it. It happens. Maybe if we can explain to new/PvE players they are not safe?

some men just want to watch the world burn

• @little-squash said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

@viperishemu2992 said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

@schwammlgott said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

@viperishemu2992 sagte in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

@schwammlgott said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

@viperishemu2992 sagte in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

Just one more reason for PvE-only or private servers. Anyone who doesn't like people complaining about getting attacked should be the first in line supporting them.

We need a downvote button!

Ah yes, the downvote button. The Millenials last refuge when they have no argument.

But seriously, if you have a better solution that will not only satisfy one of the most requested features on this forum but at the same time eliminate the posts complaining about Griefing and Trolling PvPers then I would love to hear it.

The truth hurts. But mine is the most comprehensive soltution. If you don't like it, fine. The best decisions rarely make everybody happy.

It has nothing to do with no argument...the reasons have been explained thousands of times in thousands of threads
    If there would be a downvote-button we would see what the community really wants...not everybody wants to write his opinion in here or give answers to stupid requests...

I'm happy that this Forum doesn't have download buttons. They are detrimental to reason and discourse.

Burning books with "undesirable" topics was very popular in 1930's Germany. The ignorant masses loved it. Because burning a book is easier than writing one. Just like pushing a download button is easier than taking the time and effort to verbalise your thoughts and support your arguments.

Just because something is popular doesn't make it right.

Equating downvotes on a video game website forum with 1930's Germany???

yes it did

• @closinghare208 said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

@mouse-n-keybord said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

"Player spawn camped and sank us then left the server. Player is clearly server hopping solely to ruin other players games and not how the game is meant to be played."

Whatever. You want PVP play arena and don’t mess with people trying to do storylines. It’s pathetic. Way to spawn camp. No sport in that.

No. I like to sail the seas get into trouble when we see others and raid them while on an Athena.

%99 percent of the time I love to roleplay with players and give'em the ol' "Argggg matey! Ahoy there! Some fine loot it is! Thank you again and be safe on your journey on the seven seas!"

Which might fan the flames I've found! I love it! Players getting upset over their boat sinking?

Get over it. It happens. Maybe if we can explain to new/PvE players they are not safe?

I'd use my bucket to help put it out. Help grow new trees then use the trees for wood to build bigger and better boats, planks and new outposts.

All the while killing all the pirates that get in my way!

@closinghare208 said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

I'd use my bucket to help put it out. Help grow new trees then use the trees for wood to build bigger and better boats, planks and new outposts.

and your one of the men who want to watch the world burn

• @closinghare208 said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

Watch the world sink or scuttle then have the people respawn so I can do it all over again! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!

• @mouse-n-keybord If you want sweaty loot from other players, you can also ask for an alliance.

• @falsegore128

The guys only group up with gamer girls and try to get Snapchat. Weird if you ask me.....

But I mostly just want all the loot to belong to us. We might share a couple things but we've been looking for Athena voyages and just pretty much taking all loot in our path.

I only group up when I kindly greet players while solo slooping. I can sink most people when they don't see me coming as well but I group up only when I'm just messing around.

• The kind of pirating we need more of in Adventures in PvE Dreamland.

video link

Watch the world sink or scuttle then have the people respawn so I can do it all over again! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!

evil laughter much? anyways you do you

• @mouse-n-keybord As the embedded video contains inappropriate language, we have changed it to a link. Please be sure that if you post content that has any language in violation of the Forum Rules, that it's posted as an external link.

Embedded Media
    If you're sharing Sea of Thieves content that may include swearing, please do not embed the video into your post, add it as a link to view externally.

• this whole thread including original post is just painful to read, drop the anchor on it -__-

• @vapor1080 said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

this whole thread including original post is just painful to read, drop the anchor on it -__-

lets do that

• @vapor1080 said in PvE players your boat is leaking...:

this whole thread including original post is just painful to read, drop the anchor on it -__-

Your telling me! I'm sick and tired of having to hear the crys from the dead!

Views
82 out of 83