Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]

• @realstyli We can inform you after tonight, for my crew and me wednesday = pirateday! aka sailing in the Sea of Thieves

• Ontopic, only 45min togo then my worksift is done, quickly patching and off we go on the sea!

• @sgt-palooggoo Quiet certain that saying someone is a joke is not attacking him but ok, apparently your Opinion matters more lol

• You guys!

alt text

Sorry, I have been at work and as always just sneaked on in my dinner break to update the post :)

Apologies for any post I missed I am not the bot you think I am and do also do other things other than pirating!

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@ghostpaw said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@cpt-jonb-1942 You are attacking one of the most helpful and beloved members of the forum. @Musicmee puts so much effort into this community and goes beyond the call of duty to keep us informed. You are not gaining any support from us with your posts.

Aye, this forum wouldn't be what it is without @Musicmee!

it would not be anything with out him and @Cpt-JonB-1942 you are a new member on these hear forums so respect your elders mate

• @closinghare208 Nah I’m good I don’t respect people on Internet forums

• Time to get home from work and d'load the update .

• @bugaboo-bill Still 45 minutes to go before I even leave this place!

I both hate and love update day with a passion!

• @musicmee sagte in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@bugaboo-bill Still 45 minutes to go before I even leave this place!

I both hate and love update day with a passion!

Well i have about 30 minutes to drive home :-)

• @closinghare208 And just so you actually understand I never ATTACKED musicmee I actually said what a joke, referring to this forum I was asking about an Insider topic and I never got a response several times did I ask

• @bugaboo-bill said in [Server Maintenance : Wednesday June

Well i have about 30 minutes to drive home :-)

Lol... race ya!

• think servers are up now

• Servers up

Discord just told me :)

Good Job!!!
    PATCH NOTES - NEW - NOTES FOR 2.0.4

alt text

• Bring me my monkey 🐒😇

• @mr-dragon-raaar said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@skulliah i think we'll be disappointed :(

Well, I guess I'll kidnap Salty in the meantime... Squaaawk 😁

• @mr-dragon-raaar said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

Arrrgg the shores of gold commendations are still not fixed!!! :(
    Less broken but still broken.

Only another month to wait for a fix.

Haha i got all the commendations the first time i did it five times so i have my hold curse and all that stuff but since some update ago it said it was incompleted and that i hadn't got the'a gold curse nor the figurehead even if it was in my inventory along with the tiles, so i have done it 3-4 extra times...let's see if it trigger the last time because it disturbs me and the support dosen't help to much.
    "If we require any more information of you we contact you" - Yea you need it cuz you still haven't fixed it. (I wish BELLADONNA answered my e-mail, he/she gives always straight up answers unlike the others)

• @cpt-jonb-1942 calling names can be seen as attacking... anyway questions about stuff that is linked to insiders/insider forums outside of the insider forums is not allowed.

You therefore where not only in breach of the rules of the forum (name calling) and in breach of the NDA you agreed with.

So there you go.

And yes @Musicmee has been a member here for a LONG time that earned and deserves every ounce of respect he has gained over that time, he earned the title of boatswain and later moderater on these parts of the internet

• @mr-dragon-raaar Im doing them all over again, not cuz its fun but to see if i get it completed AGAIN!

• @cpt-jonb-1942 said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@closinghare208 Nah I’m good I don’t respect people on Internet forums

well you should or you will get banned and that will be for trolling ok I'm just trying to help you ok

• @closinghare208 Lol

• @cpt-jonb-1942 said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@closinghare208 Lol

@Deckhands just stop i'm really trying to help

• @closinghare208 What exactly have you told me that has been remotely helpful?

• @closinghare208 And obviously you never actually read what I said to you

• [Post removed.]

Views
40 out of 60