Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]

• Ahoy maties!

Yup, it's that time again, it's server maintenance day - I know right, so soon!

Don’t forget… plan your journeys accordingly!

I wonder what this update has in store for us?

https://sotpirat.es/lol/clockbar.png

Server Maintenance Time:
    Wednesday, June 19th

BST 10am - 4pm
    CST: 4am - 10am
    EST: 5am - 11am
    AEST: 7pm - 1am

https://sotpirat.es/lol/hammerbar.png

If you are receiving a Kiwibeard error, this means the servers are still down at the moment for maintenance, please try again later (Got a different beard error? Check here).

Update sizes:
    Windows 10: 6.3GB
    Xbox One: TBC
    Xbox One X: 6.98GB

How do I update my game on Xbox?
    The update should automatically download and install itself, but you may need to launch the game for it to prompt you. If this is still not showing up in your 'My games and apps' then try hard rebooting your console.

How do I update my game on Windows 10?
    Updates are usually automatic via the Microsoft Store. However, you can manually kick this off if you open the Microsoft Store, go to 'Downloads and updates' and click on 'Get updates' in the top right corner.

Patch Notes:
    Patch notes can be found here shortly after the servers go live.

Other Useful links:

Views
  • @musicmee boy I sure hope this isn't just a bug fix update.
    I'd like to see some new features.

• Start those Tales early so you don't run up against the clock!

• What does it have IN STORE for us 😀

• @biter-wylie

alt text

• [mod edit]

• The maintenance has started. The update is available:

On PC: 6.30GB

• @sgt-palooggoo It's going to be a QOL improvement and Bug Fixing update. But watch out to things changing in the world. 😉🤐

• FYI Maintenance has been extended until 4pm BST.

• @musicmee good job that man as always!
    An extension to the maintenance always means something big is changing...

• Ouch , i had planned an afternoon at the Sea...Ah well, nevermind , if it improves the game than that's fine , i will play something else ( * AAAAARRRRGGGHH - Huh, Sunshine , are ye out of yer mind , why do you shout so hard ? * Did i wake ya, Captain Tearface ? Look what Moron wrote , " i will play something else " , the blasphemy and lies he spreads is toecurling...he can't play one game anymore since SOT , he's an addict that pretends he isn't enslaved …)

• Yarr... I love update day!

alt text

• Ahoy me hearties.
    Update size on Xbox one X is 6,98Gb.
    Cheers.

• @sshteeve 6.3 GB tells me that aswell :P

• @nessiroj We can only hope! :)

• @musicmee 4,54 GB on XBox One/S

• @musicmee said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

Ahoy maties!

Yup, it's that time again, it's server maintenance day - I know right, so soon!

Don’t forget… plan your journeys accordingly!

I wonder what this update has in store for us?

https://sotpirat.es/lol/clockbar.png

Server Maintenance Time:
    Wednesday, June 19th

BST 10am - 4pm
    CST: 4am - 10am
    EST: 5am - 11am
    AEST: 7pm - 1am

If you are receiving a Kiwibeard error, this means the servers are still down at the moment for maintenance, please try again later (Got a different beard error? Check here).

Update sizes:
    Windows 10: 6.3GB
    Xbox One: TBC
    Xbox One X: TBC

How do I update my game on Xbox?
    The update should automatically download and install itself, but you may need to launch the game for it to prompt you. If this is still not showing up in your 'My games and apps' then try hard rebooting your console.

How do I update my game on Windows 10?
    Updates are usually automatic via the Microsoft Store. However, you can manually kick this off if you open the Microsoft Store, go to 'Downloads and updates' and click on 'Get updates' in the top right corner.

Patch Notes:
    Patch notes can be found here shortly after the servers go live.

Other Useful links:

where's the patch notes?

• @clumsy-george said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

Ouch , i had planned an afternoon at the Sea...Ah well, nevermind , if it improves the game than that's fine , i will play something else ( * AAAAARRRRGGGHH - Huh, Sunshine , are ye out of yer mind , why do you shout so hard ? * Did i wake ya, Captain Tearface ? Look what Moron wrote , " i will play something else " , the blasphemy and lies he spreads is toecurling...he can't play one game anymore since SOT , he's an addict that pretends he isn't enslaved …)

lol ARGGGG! MATE ye need to stay on the seas or we will miss you greatly

• @eggamer13 said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@sgt-palooggoo It's going to be a QOL improvement and Bug Fixing update. But watch out to things changing in the world. 😉🤐

aye

• Patch notes usually come out towards the end of the maintenance window, @ClosingHare208 ... Just in case they come across a major issue that means the update needs to be pulled and delayed.

• @biter-wylie said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

What does it have IN STORE for us 😀

lol I see what ye did there

• @realstyli said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

Patch notes usually come out towards the end of the maintenance window, @ClosingHare208 ... Just in case they come across a major issue that means the update needs to be pulled and delayed.

thanks

• @cpt-jonb-1942 said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@musicmee What reward week is it for the Insider program

That's not going to be answered on non-Insider forums, FYI.

• @musicmee Gee thanks for giving me the the decency to respond to my question lol [mod edit]

• @cpt-jonb-1942 said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@musicmee Gee thanks for giving me the the decency to respond to my question lol [mod edit]

that sounds like bullying @Deckhands

• @cpt-jonb-1942 Your posts have been edited as they go against the Forum Rules

Derogatory Language

Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

Also, Please be careful where you post in relation to the Insider build. Any Insider Feedback or information is under NDA and should only be posted in the Insider section of the Forums.

• @closinghare208 aww boo-hoo someone can’t accept the truth

@closinghare208 aww boo-hoo someone can’t accept the truth

@Deckhands you know if you keep this up you will be banned so I suggest go play fortnite

• @cpt-jonb-1942 You are attacking one of the most helpful and beloved members of the forum. @Musicmee puts so much effort into this community and goes beyond the call of duty to keep us informed. You are not gaining any support from us with your posts.

• @ghostpaw If you consider that as attacking someone then you live in quite a fantasy world my dude

• Some pirates are just toxic, nothing we can do about it. Things will solve themself however ;-)

• Did someone spike the coffee this morning?

Anyhow, I'm very curious what the update brings. Probably won't get a chance to check it out until tomorrow, sadly, I'm on a late shift this evening.

• Please avoid engaging in personal arguments and derailing the topic of the thread. It is fine to debate the content of the post, and the viewpoints therein, but disrespecting any of your fellow pirates personally is against the pirate code, and our forum rules.

• @realstyli said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

Did someone spike the coffee this morning?

Anyhow, I'm very curious what the update brings. Probably won't get a chance to check it out until tomorrow, sadly, I'm on a late shift this evening.

aye

• @ghostpaw said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday June 19th 10am - 4pm BST [Extended]:

@cpt-jonb-1942 You are attacking one of the most helpful and beloved members of the forum. @Musicmee puts so much effort into this community and goes beyond the call of duty to keep us informed. You are not gaining any support from us with your posts.

Aye, this forum wouldn't be what it is without @Musicmee!

Views
5 out of 60