Need help with the Fate of the Morningstar Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• Ahoy maties!

Are you stuck? In need of a helping hand? Or have some pearls of wisdom to share with others?

Well, look no further...

And remember, if you are offering help, I would also advise not to give the whole game away, and so, in the spirit of exploration and adventure... try by cryptic with your help and give to the point answers.

Post below and collectively we may be able to guide each other through...

The Fate of the Morningstar Tall Tale!

(Ps - If we have redirected you here, please don't be offended but we are trying to gather all the hints/clues and tips into one easy to read post)

Views
  • @musicmee

I´m stuck at the part where I need to find Dinger, I have no clue what island I´m supposed to go. Need help please.

• @jyllero Ahoy matey!

Is there an island mentioned in your book? Maybe visit there with your new item?

• ok i have attempted the fate of the morning star twice now - found all 3 chest - but only one key - is the one key for all 3 chest or is there a seperate key for each? and how do i find them if this is the case? thankye in advance.

• @shurthugal
    Ah! thankye!! i found the one that was tossed - but got stuck with the other possible two - so i apprieciate your fast response.

• I’m having some trouble on the quest. I went to the island and found the Sarcophagus but it won’t let me take the lantern from it

• @amishwarrior64 Ahoy matey!

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with the Fate of the Morningstar quest at the moment, the team are aware and are investigating a fix.

The patch notes have also been updated to include this as a known issue, hopefully, we see a fix for this issue very soon.

• @musicmee
    Can't we have a rollback to the previous patch?

• @bonny1992 mm no. We just need to wait until it's resolved.

• When do you think it will be resolved?

• @heromineyt Ahoy matey!

This will hopefully be fixed in this weeks patch :)

• @musicmee Thanks for the feedback!

• I have some problems, I cant see the skeletons when I arrived in the island concerned with the lantern.

• @brian-le-fennec Are you sure you are on the correct one? Depending on what your Tale book says, it could be Kraken's Fall or Old Faithful Isle.

• @ionei-falcon Indeed I was on the wrong island, sorry for this post.

• Hi, when i die a can't star the story, it says that is lock but without any reasons, so i've tried few times and it still doesn't work, may you help me with this bug. And yes i've already done the other story before idk why that one doesn't work, i expect that you can explaine me if there is a bug or something

• @petit-ninja26 Ahoy matey!

You need to have completed all the previous tales at least once first... is that the case for you?

• @musicmee yeah i've done them all and it stills locked, do we need to have a minimum level to start it ?

• @musicmee ?

• @petit-ninja26 You do not need to be a minimum level - were you solo or with another crewmate? Could they vote on it?

• Well, we died and tried to start the quest BUT we couldn't vote, both of us, idk why and i've restarded the one before but it does nothing...

• {Spoilers}!
    **Greetings!
    I need help, sorry about my English I use a translator.
    I’m stuck on the last chest, I can’t get to the location precisely ( southeast of Kraken’s fall).
    Thank you.

• I don't know if i can speak french ?

• @krog-nemesis si tu veux je 0eux traduire mais ca risque d'être plus long à répondre du coup. Mais google traduit bien, tu peux +/- lui faire confiance.

• @petit-ninja26 Merci j'ai trouver un alternative pour faire la quette mais je la trouve soit très dure soit buger

• @krog-nemesis malheureusement c'est un peu des 2

• We need to find Dinger on Kraken's Fall. We've followed the first steps towards the ghost drinking poison (?) but that's all we can find. The four of us have been running around the island with our lanterns lit, but no footsteps. I looked up some guides, but not a lot of guides talk about Kraken's Fall, most people seem to find Dinger on Old Faithful Isle. I went to some of the suggested spots, and hear music, but no footsteps when I raise my lantern.. Help!

• @princes-lettuce Ahoy matey!

Dinger will be on the same island you found all the other ghosts... a lot of the guides I see written were done when there was only Old Faithful that this old Tall Tale could run on.

Have you managed to find him?

• @musicmee said in Need help with the Fate of the Morningstar Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@princes-lettuce Ahoy matey!

Dinger will be on the same island you found all the other ghosts... a lot of the guides I see written were done when there was only Old Faithful that this old Tall Tale could run on.

Have you managed to find him?

hmm maybe we should try the others first then?

• @princes-lettuce I would...

There is a spot where the footprints go a bit funny but run around and flashing your lantern on and off normals helps... well it did me!

Views
12 out of 31