CannonBall selection

• Hi, on XBOX, is it possible to cycle through the cannonballs (normal and cursed) that you are holding?
    I know how to bring up the inventory, and select Cannonballs, but how do I then select a specific cannonball?
    Thanks

Views
  • I am sure you know about the normal way, using the inventory, which is no straight way, afaik. But if you use an extra key for canonballs, you can do what you want. The same goes for food, btw.

• @geraldthegeek @Goedecke-Michel fastest way would be when you use the cannon...while using it bring up the radial menu and you see all the cannonballs you have

• Hold LB on Xbox.

• I had this same question for food. I keep getting stuck with a raw meat when i want to eat a banana or something else.

Do I have to change controller button mapping to map food to the d-pad so that i can then cycle through the various food types i am holding?

If I remember correctly, cannon balls worked this way when i had them mapped to the d-pad as Goedecke Michel noted?

• @geraldthegeek I use the bind key function to have my cannonballs on my right Dpad and I can select through them without much fuss.
    #BeMorePirate

• @cptann3bonny I did the exact same thing. Makes it much quicker.

• Figured it out. 3 lines, then I can select anything I am currently holding. Thank you all

• @i-love-crystian I would recommend right stick for fruit. Easy to use in the heat of a battle.

@GeraldTheGeek 3 lines?

Views
5 out of 9