Pirate Name Giveaway!

• I guess this giveaway ended, buutt the best part of the update is in my opinion the tall tales quests. That's just an awesome work, thanks for this game :)

• @Old Salt Gorg, I love how everything ties in together, less boring downtime sailing from one place to another. This update has also brought back reasons to go visit those places we mostly ignored after awhile. Thank you Rare for another great update. How can you expect only one crewmate, I've gotten to meet and sail with some great crews since launch, @RedDoodx, @SquirrelyDoom, @Defnoise1001

• Honestly I think the best addition is the harpoon. Second best definitely is fishing. Great work tho fer reals

• @old-salt-gorg
    I love the skeleton lords and the fishing is also grand good job and keep it up

• Personally, loving the new Lore that was added in the update - I'm always a sucker for background stories in game worlds, and the Sea of Thieves are no exception! Been going through the early Shroudbreaker stuff with @I am SPARTA7799 (Can't tag properly due to spaces...)

• BY FAR THE HARPOON!!! It's insane what you can do with them and I respect Rare for coming up with this and enjoy messing around with it! Enjoying all that ya'll do and looking forward to more content for me and @ccraig691 !

• Sailing by floating barrels and just harpooning one onto the ship without stopping.

• Really love the Tall Tales. It gives that feel of adventure and lure that I’ve been waiting for. It feels like something from Indiana Jones or Pirates if the Caribbean. I’ve been with this game since the betas and to see this game grow to what it is now is honestly remarkable. I never doubted Rare one bit. Really love the game and keep up the good work.

• The best part is tall tails it truly captures the pirate experience along with the overall sense of adventure my friends don’t do forums but I have many that play the excellent game

• My favorite parts of the update is how well it all fits one in another! I can go on big adventures while fishing and cooking and if I get that itch for a fight, I can join the Arena anytime.

My friends aren't on the forums, so I can't tag anyone. Thank you for this great game and support! :) Keep going with such a passion!

• @old-salt-gorg

byfar tall tales has been my favorite part of the update id love to see more of these in the future

@JESSETATTOO

• @Ferhat-Noor and @P0LISH-PRIDE, please check your private chat messages on this Forum and reply to my message!
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner and find the "chat" button at the bottom of the pop-up side panel.
    You're risking forfeiting your prize!

• Since one winner hasn't got back to me, selecting one extra!

The lucky pirate is... @PirateCraggy!

Congratulations, please check your private messages/chat on here and reply to my message. :)

• Tall tales for sure.
    done them all, an love the traps.
    But my favorit one is Wilde Rose.

Stole the prize from someone who had just done the shores of gold, so hope they remember, It's not about the gold, it's about the Glory :P

• @old-salt-gorg

Wow... I'm gob-smacked!!!!
    Thank you sooooooo....... much!!!!!!
    Wow..... epic Friday!!!!
    alt text

Craggy

• My favouite part of anniversary is the fact that sea of thieves has reached one year. I play games at months at a time but sea of thieves has engaged me into communities, thank you!

• Old salt grog, my favorite part it’s the arena, the action, the strategies, the Sweat and tears, the close wins and the hard loses every minute counts, that’s why it’s gets your blood going.

• @old-salt-gorg My favorite part of the new new update is the expansion of lore via the Tall Tales. It really adds a lot of depth to this game.

• Tale Tale

• @Old-Salt-Gorg The most interesting part of this update I liked Tall Tales because it is a very interesting story of pirates so it is a great adventure through the map of Sea of ​​Thives, I also liked the addition of fishing tackle, equipment, weapons, and of course the reality of destroying a boat because it involves teamwork especially if you are in the adventure, so I like the Arena mode even if I did not have the opportunity to try it because of the lack of full crew, but after some videos seen on youtube am seen this new way quite interesting.
    A friend of mine, more precisely my brother with whom I play this interesting game is @LordlierCard.

• Brigsy Brigsy Brigsy! It may be the first time in my entire life that I actually trash talked an NPC! When she blasted me over the bow of our moored Brigantine I lost it! By the time we finally freed her from her purgatory our whole crew (@Murphy576 , @Wheelhause) was beside themselves! We mocked her half the way to Plunder!

• @old-salt-gorg
    My favourite part of the update as all of it because It adds so much content

Fishing gives us new cosmetics with a new progression tree and foods.

The tall tales allow us to become an explorer and sail the high seas with the addition of uncovering the many mysteries of the sea of thieves.

With the addition of the Arena new players get to team up and fight for not only loot but the glory of being a viscous hell hound to be feared by all.

All of it works together with giving us new content and it makes the game a whole lot more realistic. Thank you Developers

• @CptTiki My favorite part of the update was the arena. I wasn't expecting much going into it, but I was completely blown away by how much fun I was having and it quickly became my favorite game mode.

• Who misses all the barrels with the harpon tho?

Views
258 out of 275