I have a question about Thone event !

• R u still able to get the Skeleton outfit ? ( i know the event already end but... )
    I saw some skeleton items ( Cup, Latern...) in the shop but it LOCKED for me. :(( So do u think the skeleton outfit gonna show up after i do all the Throne ?

Views
  • @iichopchop You will not be able to unlock the Bone Crusher jacket and hat since they were time limited (unless they are brought back which is highly unlikely) but there are still unlockable Bone Crusher items in the shops for example like you said.. Cup, Lantern, pegleg and eyepatch e.t.c

• @kraken-slap aw :(

• @iichopchop i know, i missed out on them too :O

• There are many items in the Bone Crusher set, which I will list here:
    The Bone Crusher hat and jacket are locked, they were limited time event items from the first Bilge Rat Adventure (Skeleton Thrones).
    The Bone Crusher Eye of Reach, flintlock pistol, blunderbuss, and cutlass were similarly locked items during the Gunpowder Skeletons event.
    The Bone Crusher sails, flag, figurehead and hull ship liveries were locked behind Duke's shop like the previous, during the Cursed Sails campaign.
    The Bone Crusher lantern, shovel, tankard, pocket watch, compass, spyglass, bucket, concertina, drum, hurdy-gurdy, and speaking trumpet are unlockable through completion of the commendation for sinking 50 skeleton ships (I believe).
    The Bone Crusher cannons are unlockable through completing the same 50 skeleton ship commendation.
    The Bone Crusher capstan and wheel are unlockable through completing the commendations for selling 20 skeleton captain skulls and skeleton captain chests each respectively (can't remember which unlocks which though)
    The Bone Crusher fishing rod is unlocked through completing the 'Hunter of Battlegills' Hunter's Call commendation, for selling at least one of each type of battlegill.

Side note, I think the only more complex unlockable sets are the Forsaken Ashes, Crab and Kraken sets.

• @iichopchop i know it sucks not to get some time limited stuff but take heart this is how sea of thieves rolls. soon things will come and go that only you will have and when youre playing next year there will be newer players looking at you in awe and wishing they had started sooner like you did. its what will make you special and legendary. you will see someone in a bone crusher hat and jacket and think wow they were here since the begining. or maybe you see a guy with the devils roar sword and you think oh snap that person has been around since the volcanos came.

its just world building for me. when i see a ship or pirate i can get an idea of his history based on what hes wearing. i love that. your time will come chopchop.

Views
1 out of 6