Kraken & Megalodon at the same time. Why?

• Hello there all,

So I was just doing some tall tale a few minutes ago when I got suddenly attacked by a Kraken. Normally I can easily deal with it even when I'm alone in a Sloop. But in this moment I even got an extra enemy, Megalodon. I couldn't handle the repairs against the two. Why are they spawned in the same time? Why can't be change this to when we get a Kraken the particular Megalodon despawns. Of course, we can say that I should've been playing with others, but you know, some of us works at night, some of us works at daytime. So sometimes, I have to play alone. Thoughts?

Best regads

Views
  • @spyke9129-0 - Sounds like you had a bit of bad luck there. Although frustrating, I'm glad these moments area a possibility.

One of my best moments in SoT was while battling another crew when we had Meg, Karen & a skellie ship all spawn on us. It was an epic battle where we were forced to alliance with the other crew to survive.

During the battle the other crew lost their ship but manged to clamber about ours. Fighting side by side on the one ship, with the crew not long before we were trading blows with, we were successful. We shared the loot before heading off in different directions.

I've had similar spawns while sailing alone that I've not survived, this is just part of the risk we take when solo.

• @spyke9129-0 had that also once...couldn't save my ship...but guess what...sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, also against the AI, get used to it

• Because the Megalodon is your helper. The skeletons will start attacking the Megalodon, the Megalodon will start biting them - ok, and maybe you, if you make the mistake of attacking it, too. Calm down, repair your ship, sink the skeletons, first.

• @goedecke-michel sagte in Kraken & Megalodon at the same time. Why?:

Because the Megalodon is your helper. The skeletons will start attacking the Megalodon, the Megalodon will start biting them - ok, and maybe you, if you make the mistake of attacking it, too. Calm down, repair your ship, sink the skeletons, first.

Just that he's talking about meg and kraken, not meg and skellie ship...

• @schwammlgott sagte in Kraken & Megalodon at the same time. Why?:

@goedecke-michel sagte in Kraken & Megalodon at the same time. Why?:

Because the Megalodon is your helper. The skeletons will start attacking the Megalodon, the Megalodon will start biting them - ok, and maybe you, if you make the mistake of attacking it, too. Calm down, repair your ship, sink the skeletons, first.

Just that he's talking about meg and kraken, not meg and skellie ship...

Curses...!

Views
3 out of 6