Need help with the Revenge of the Morningstar Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• Ahoy maties!

Are you stuck? In need of a helping hand? Or have some pearls of wisdom to share with others?

Well, look no further...

And remember, if you are offering help, I would also advise not to give the whole game away, and so, in the spirit of exploration and adventure... try by cryptic with your help and give to the point answers.

Post below and collectively we may be able to guide each other through...

The Revenge of the Morningstar Tall Tale!

(Ps - If we have redirected you here, please don't be offended but we are trying to gather all the hints/clues and tips into one easy to read post)

Views
  • @musicmee

Hey, I think im having a bug in the game. So Im on Cannon Cove and I have killed the skeleton captain but the music is still playing, when I try to go 7 paces north from the west side camp towards the rowboat, im not able to dig up the skull.

• I am stuck on digging up the skull. my riddel is "from skeleton tree walk north east. when camp face south east walk. and then there is a symbol I think means bone but can also be 5. then face north star walk 7 dig" but nothing I am also on cannon cove

• I'm at Marauder's with the chalice and skull but no prompts to summon Graymarrow...is it bugged or did I miss something?

• @donkeypunch0110 You need to find a place to put the enchanted items matey!

• @musicmee I have, the two squares on the altar looking thing...but nothing happens

• @donkeypunch0110 How did you work out you needed to go to Marauders Arch?

Did you find that from the final resting place in the book?

• @musicmee That would explain it, just went to marauders cause thats where it was when i did it in Insider...but now it has a circle with a dot in it for the final resting place...not sure what that means

• @donkeypunch0110 The book should mention two places one letter and one number?

• @musicmee got it, thanks mate!

• Please need Help
    I already have SKULL of captain douglas and chalice of resurrection but i cant find enchanched table. I was in wanderers refuge maruders arch and it dont work. Can someone Help with uncoding graymarrow message ?

• @fgfoot Ahoy matey!

The book should mention two places one letter and one number as a resting place?

• My two places are M and 9 and i still look for them, someone help me?

• @timidermilk99 Ahoy matey!

Are you sure its M9? That's not a place on the map...

• Any idea where this table is on wanderers refuge i been walking around it for 30 mins now im convinced im blind

• @imikeyroxz I believe it is on the West side of the island. Staring on the South beach, walk through the tunnel arch and hug the right wall. You should run into it.

• @musicmee me and my friends doesn't understand the riddle for the chalice of resurrection, the damn thing is nowhere to be found

• @trollungen445 The riddles for this are very cryptic but they do eventually make sense... which one did you have, which steps?

• @musicmee I'm stuck on the part where I got the skull. I have no more pages to work with, and I am not sure what I have to do right now. I got the skull, but need to find the chalice?

• @extrmelyunlucky Ahoy matey!

From your conversation with the NPCs at Sanctuary Outpost you should have been told to visit Cannon Cove and Sunken Grove. I visiting both of those islands to progress...

• How in the world do you kill Greymorrow? He took dammage from 60 cannons 7 bomb barrels. We spent an hour of constantly being killed every two minutes before calling it quits.

• I've been struggling for two nights on the Cannon Cove riddle, I was hoping that after coming back it would be a different one. Can someone please help me with the location? I think it says:
    From North West beach ship face Setting sun walk 7 face South East Walk until rock face South walk 6 dig.
    Here's a screenshot of the puzzle I tweeted: Puzzle screenshot
    Any help really appreciated! Thanks.

• @mikedelta52 Wow, that was frustrating. I wasn't 'pacing' right. You have to hold your compass up and just edge the left stick forwards, counting the bounces and sounds. My bad.

• @musicmee The final coordinates was saying "O" and "n" in the book. I went to Marauders Arch, Old Faithful, and Krakens Fall. None of the alters would let me interact.

Is this simply a glitch? Wasted almost 2 hours because of this. What did I do in order to trigger this?

• Old thread but i'll throw mine in here. "From North-West Beach Ship Face Rising Sun Walk 7 Face South-East Walk When Rock Face South Walk 5 Dig." Not even sure where my starting point would be on this riddle, any help is appreciated.

• i cant find out what the symbol is it looks kinda like 5 but also bone

• I need help with the Chalice of Ressurection Riddle.

Here's the Riddle:
    "From East Skull Face North Star
    Walk 7 Face Setting Sun Walk When Tree Face North East
    Walk 3 Dig"

It's on Sunken Grove. I cannot find it anywhere.

• @exodusarias I believe the skull you should be starting at is this one. Have you tried from there?

• This is the riddle I got. Help please.

This riddle makes no sense.

From cave camp south north west walk 7 south north walk when rock south setting sun walk when tree south north east walk 3 dig.

• @edemardil Replace the word 'South' with 'Face' ...similar looking symbols but TOTALLY different instructions! (pretty sure this is what had me stuck for (too long to admit to) some time...

• @triheadedmonkey I have the same riddle as Edemardil and still cannot for the life of me figure out where to dig. I gave up and just started digging everywhere and still found nothing. Is there another cave on Cannon Cove that I'm not aware of?

• @the-zany-ox It should be 'From cave camp FACE north west, walk 7, FACE north, walk, when rock FACE setting sun, walk, when tree, FACE north east, walk 3, dig'

As far as I remember there is a cave with a camp (cooking pan) outside of it...go from there? Walk North West for 7 paces, turn North and walk until you get to a Rock, turn towards the setting sun (West) and walk until you get to a tree, turn and walk North East for 3 paces and get to diggin!

Views
12 out of 77