Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• Ahoy maties!

Are you stuck? In need of a helping hand? Or have some pearls of wisdom to share with others?

Well, look no further...

And remember, if you are offering help, I would also advise not to give the whole game away, and so, in the spirit of exploration and adventure... try by cryptic with your help and give to the point answers.

Post below and collectively we may be able to guide each other through...

The Shroudbreaker Tall Tale!

(Ps - If we have redirected you here, please don't be offended but we are trying to gather all the hints/clues and tips into one easy to read post)

Views
  • @flamelord-blaze Ahoy matey!

I take it you have a boar totem?

• @flamelord-blaze Ahoy matey!

Around the back of the island on the beach, there should be a picture of a boar, there's rocky a place you can place your totem around there.

• @shurthugal You can post that, it should help.

Just trying not to give toooooo many spoilers away.

• can someone tell me where the island is? me and my friend cant find it

• @musicmee were can i find the 5 journals? I finished this tall tale and cant find them.

• @mstngshelby8zyl sagte in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@musicmee were can i find the 5 journals? I finished this tall tale and cant find them.

*where

• We received the crab totem and the "x" on the map where it says the drowned tunnel is protected by the crab, and we cannot find anywhere to go have no idea what to do.

• @shortattorney19 Which island would that be matey?

• Where is the vault medallions on devils ridge?

• @mstngshelby8zyl The 5 books are on the five islands you can visit while on this tale :)

Devils Ridge, Thieves Haven, Ancient Spire, Plunder Outpost and the place the Magpies Wing went down.

Good luck on the hunt!

• I am trying to find where to put the boar totem and my friend and I cannot seem to find it! Help?!?! We have been on devil's ridge for an hour!

• @itsmommanyx Read up the thread a bit, mate ;)

• @katttruewalker I did look up I still have been looking and can't find it

• @musicmee Hello i have the beetle statue and i open the secret room with and know i dont know what i need to do since 30min help please i can only turn rock on the wall !

• I am now on devils ridge, but we cannot find a place to put the totem? Help please?

• I can't find the ancient chest for the first quest i need help

• @ezura31 Have you lit the lanterns around the alter? And worked out the puzzle?

the answer is in the book ;)

• Where do you take the crab totem?

• @shortattorney19 A few posts up you should find the answer :)

• @tobicevabuddy Have you followed the ships log on your ships laege map? The chest will be in the water ;) look for something glinting deep in the water.

• @txc-kahula The place you found the shipwreck, there is a secret place there!

• @musicmee sagte in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@mstngshelby8zyl The 5 books are on the five islands you can visit while on this tale :)

Devils Ridge, Thieves Haven, Ancient Spire, Plunder Outpost and the place the Magpies Wing went down.

Good luck on the hunt!

are this the 5 books from mercia you have to get for the achievment?

• @mstngshelby8zyl Correct :) These are the locations of Mercias Journals.

• @musicmee sagte in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@mstngshelby8zyl Correct :) These are the locations of Mercias Journals.

ok thank you :)

• @musicmee We found the place, but cant seem to get it working. Placed the totem down next to 3 painted boars on the backside of the island, nothing happens.

• Okay mate. Now I'm a little confused here so do we have to find these journals before we put the boar totem somewhere or is it on a certain island. Bit low on time so I'd like to know soon so I can finish before I have to call it a day

• @shortattorney19 Ahoy matey!

Did you place it in the holder? There is a dedicated place for it to go ;) Keep looking, there may be a lone boar further round?

• So to unlock the magpies wing canons, one has to complete all the steps in “the shroudbreaker” including finding all the journals...I sold the shroudbreaker back to the stranger and found all the journals yet for the “complete the tale” commendation it says 1/5...what am I doing wrong?

• @nordic-rg Ahoy matey!

The journals are independent of the tale... so there is no need to do them before placing the totem.

• @spartan-475626 Ahoy matey!

The "Footsteps of the Pirate Lord" commendation requires you to complete the tale five times...

Views
26 out of 154